Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deport all Foreigners ........ NOT...
Deport all Foreigners ........ NOT...
Another 80s rock band I love......

And although I am a Redskins fan, I do like these Eagles.

And yet another video from the 80s. Yes I derailed my own thread, because this was about MUSIC.

RE: Deport all Foreigners ........ NOT...
Yeah, don't fuck with Eagles fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JlmvtAHhnc

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 27, 2019 at 8:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, don't fuck with Eagles fans.

Boru

HA HA HA HA HA HA

I don't know what movie that was from, but DAMNED FUCKING RIGHT!  That guy would be fucking dead if he had bitched about ABBA. He'd be dead.

I love the Eagles and ABBA and the Carpenters and Metallica and the Ramones and Foreigner.
(July 27, 2019 at 8:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 27, 2019 at 8:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, don't fuck with Eagles fans.

Boru

HA HA HA HA HA HA

I don't know what movie that was from, but DAM FUCKING RIGHT!  That guy would be fucking dead if he had bitched about ABBA.

I love the Eagles and ABBA and the Carpenters and Metallica and the Ramones and Foreigner.

'The Big Lebowski'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 27, 2019 at 8:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

HA HA HA HA HA HA

I don't know what movie that was from, but DAM FUCKING RIGHT!  That guy would be fucking dead if he had bitched about ABBA.

The name of the movie is beneath the clip.

For all your pop culture references how did you miss The Dude?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 27, 2019 at 8:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 27, 2019 at 8:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: HA HA HA HA HA HA

'The Big Lebowski'.

Boru

Pretty sure the motif of a black guy liking the Eagles was part of the punch line. Not impossible but just saying.
(July 27, 2019 at 8:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 27, 2019 at 8:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'The Big Lebowski'.

Boru

Pretty sure the motif of a black guy liking the Eagles was part of the punch line. Not impossible but just saying.

That's kind of a racist statement.

Boru
That's just like, your opinion, man.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Donny, you're out of your element!

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not all Red State Redneck are assholes. Brian37 5 1039 January 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  All in All Trump's another dick in the wall... Brian37 0 553 May 29, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  See the Movie ('film' for you foreigners) "Devil"? Dotard 1 1477 January 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus