Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documented Transient Anus
Documented Transient Anus
This should really be titled From the Vorlon Files, damn I still miss him. Anyway..............

"A jellyfish-like creature has a neat trick that makes it unique among animals: its anus forms only when it needs to defecate, then disappears without a trace. That is the really spectacular finding here,” says Sidney Tamm of the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, who made the discovery. “There is no documentation of a transient anus in any other animals that I know of.”

("Woods Hole"  Hehe )

https://www.newscientist.com/article/219...s-evolved/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Documented Transient Anus
(July 29, 2019 at 10:44 am)wyzas Wrote: This should really be titled From the Vorlon Files, damn I still miss him. Anyway..............

"A jellyfish-like creature has a neat trick that makes it unique among animals: its anus forms only when it needs to defecate, then disappears without a trace. That is the really spectacular finding here,” says Sidney Tamm of the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, who made the discovery. “There is no documentation of a transient anus in any other animals that I know of.”

("Woods Hole"  Hehe )

https://www.newscientist.com/article/219...s-evolved/

And here I thought it was going to be a thread about one our favorites wandering away from his shit posting desk or something.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I thought it was about Drich. But yeah, Vorlie would've love this.
(July 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I thought it was about Drich. But yeah, Vorlie would've love this.

If only Drich were just transient.
Indeed.
I thought it was about the guy who keeps making sock accounts.
Woods Hole is awesome, though.

Vorly would have loved that anus.