Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the Cod is sage quitting.
So the Cod is sage quitting.
I love you all.
RE: So the Cod is sage quitting.
Wait, get back here...

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Awww.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sad Sad
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Okay, what did I just miss?  Huh2
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Didn’t you already do this once...? What’s with the drama?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I don't blame you. It doesn't always pair well with other flavors.

Try basil or rosemary.
(August 5, 2019 at 9:09 pm)Athene Wrote: I don't blame you. It doesn't always pair well with other flavors.

Try basil or rosemary.

Right- sage is one of those spices where a little is OK, and a little more is just over the top too much. I can't stand rosemary, though, personally. It reminds of rotting oleander (or eucalyptus?) that I smell when I go by the yard clipping recycling center.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 5, 2019 at 11:04 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 5, 2019 at 9:09 pm)Athene Wrote: I don't blame you. It doesn't always pair well with other flavors.

Try basil or rosemary.

Right- sage is one of those spices where a little is OK, and a little more is just over the top too much. I can't stand rosemary, though, personally. It reminds of rotting oleander (or eucalyptus?) that I smell when I go by the yard clipping recycling center.

Rosemary does have a very green, herbaceous smell to it. Flavor too, if you use too much.

Infused oil is a safer bet for the more heavy-handed seasoners.
I'm fairly certain this is a joke, y'all. It's all good in Spice World.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quitting a job Ahriman 18 941 January 29, 2024 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Nanny