Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Terrific opportunity".......
"Terrific opportunity".......
Lets say you are going to a family member's funeral. What if someone around you said, "Cool, they're going to have great food."

"Terrific opportunity" are not the words you use as President, when going to meet survivors of mass murder. The tone deaf bully just said that before getting on Marine 1 on the White House Lawn. 

Never in my life have I seen so much repeated bizarre tone deaf behavior. Just like when he tossed the paper towels in Puerto Rico.

This fucker is treating this as a campaign rally.
RE: "Terrific opportunity".......
Maybe when he gets there, he'll pay the city what he owes.

Then again...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 7, 2019 at 3:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Maybe when he gets there, he'll pay the city what he owes.

Then again...

Boru

Yea, no shit.

Trump is every fucking bully I grew up with who suckered me into buying beer and using my basement then trashing my house after the party.

Calling me a sucker would not change the fact he is a fucking bully.
And the same weekend he faked concern for the victims of El Paso, he conducted an ICE raid in Mississippi on food processing factories. I am sure some would argue that was already scheduled, but so what? You could look less of a cruel fucking dick by delaying it. This shit is not a mistake. He has repeatedly attacked minorities after key events, even Elijah Cummings during MLK weekend a couple years back.
(August 8, 2019 at 7:35 am)Brian37 Wrote: And the same weekend he faked concern for the victims of El Paso, he conducted an ICE raid in Mississippi on food processing factories. I am sure some would argue that was already scheduled, but so what? You could look less of a cruel fucking dick by delaying it. This shit is not a mistake. He has repeatedly attacked minorities after key events, even Elijah Cummings during MLK weekend a couple years back.

I'm not sure that the El Paso shooting and an immigration raid in Mississippi are in any way related.  I'm not even sure that Trump knew anything about the Mississippi raid.

Would you prefer that Trump delay every single government action after a mass shooting?  Come on.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 8, 2019 at 8:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 8, 2019 at 7:35 am)Brian37 Wrote: And the same weekend he faked concern for the victims of El Paso, he conducted an ICE raid in Mississippi on food processing factories. I am sure some would argue that was already scheduled, but so what? You could look less of a cruel fucking dick by delaying it. This shit is not a mistake. He has repeatedly attacked minorities after key events, even Elijah Cummings during MLK weekend a couple years back.

I'm not sure that the El Paso shooting and an immigration raid in Mississippi are in any way related.  I'm not even sure that Trump knew anything about the Mississippi raid.

Would you prefer that Trump delay every single government action after a mass shooting?  Come on.

Boru

Oh come on -- you know ANYTHING bad - including tornados, floods and plagues of locusts is Trump's fault...

He's dumb as fuck - but somehow omnipotent...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 501 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold