Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So About the Moses Atrocity
So About the Moses Atrocity
My own heritage is Penn Quakers, 1683 time-frame.  Since about 1650, members are not required to accept usual tenets.  Nixon-McGovern was not about office-safe robbery to me.  Nixon had done fixed percentage wage-price guidelines.  McGovern would propose $1000.00 per household, if not in so many words.  John Wayne, famous actor, was on-board:  Wanting his $1000.00!

Moses had already condemned the world in Deut. 23:19-20.  The Usury math of Nixon's plan was not permitted in Israel.  Instead it was alleged that a deity had directed it to be applied to anyone foreign.  Many call that the source of Holocaust.  The West European prices would go on to become Holy Fathers imbued, Old Testament believing(?).  Usury they could not charge.  Conveniently there were non-believers out of Israel among them

Post Alexander the Great, Then a Hellenist, "New Testament" version began to arise.  In Matthew 25:14-30, the impact of usury is shown.  The rich get more, the lesser amounts cannot keep up in the computing.  A worldwide Foreclosure Crisis happens already.  Las Vegas, 2009, could even understand this.   

A remedy is proposed in Matthew 20:1-16. Equal amounts are paid so that everyone can keep up, and spend in the marketplace.

New Testament arithmetic is not directed to be a deity commandment.  If the Hellenist Kingdom of Heaven could happen on earth, then maybe it could happen:  Even at Venice Beach, California, (and the smoke doesn't even have to clear!

"Crow, James Crow:   Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In the cards, however, this has not been--even since before it all started!)
RE: So About the Moses Atrocity
Where are we going with this?

I have a Quaker Parrot. Should I read this to him to see if he can interpret it for me?

Welcome, I guess.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I advise you to make a lot more posts, and to make them as quickly as possible.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 10, 2019 at 4:40 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Where are we going with this?

I have a Quaker Parrot.  Should I read this to him to see if he can interpret it for me?

Welcome, I guess.

If the parrot can spot the missing deity, then maybe so!

Maybe it can mainstream it!

"Crow, James Crow:  Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(I rolled some dice onto a table:  Someone said it was all about arithmetic!)
Zeus says the Moses thing is a pile of droppings.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 10, 2019 at 4:37 pm)mascale Wrote: "Crow, James Crow:   Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In the cards, however, this has not been--even since before it all started!)
Seems more likely Old Crow is at work here.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Zeus says the Moses thing is a pile of droppings.

And Osirus says that new kid Zeus needs to learn some manners....

Worship
So another thread, two, is in the Atheism forum.  It is about arithmetic, and so not about a deity.  Still, "If there were no deity, then humans would have to invent one:" is shown to possibly have existed, early peoples knowing more about easily noticed, "Tree-god-growth," than about arithmetic.  Egyptian educated Moses was not too up on arithmetic outcomes, either.

Showing the lack of a deity:  He only had to be Greek educated, only about 1400 years later on!

So the complete title of the Thread was supposed to be:  "No Financial Inclusion Today!  No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah!  No Financial Inclusion Forever!" in honor of the the start of a school year, knowing even more about White Nationalism, than is even thought usual, or polite(?). . .or something(?).

"Crow, James Crow:  Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And so again in a Republican Administration:  "What did they know, and When did they know it?")
@OP are your posts just a stream of consciousness?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
There are actually text references, and historical references, and verifiable references. Reporting and interpreting is probably the better characterization.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Other acts of consciousness are often regarded intentional(?)!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So there I stood closing the red sea on Moses...Muahahaha Judas BentHer 19 5414 June 28, 2011 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Judas BentHer