Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Family
The Family
Anyone check this doc out on Netflix?

Sick shit.

In a bad way, lol
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
RE: The Family
Yes.

Separation of church and state my ass.  Arrgghh
Illegitimi non carborundum
Pretty fucked up, one of them got a medal in my country. I can only feel proud...
What are we supposed to be discussing here? A link would be nice. A link and a description would be even better.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fell...anization)

This is the subject but the netflix documentary is more instructive.
(August 14, 2019 at 10:34 pm)EgoDeath Wrote: Anyone check this doc out on Netflix?

Sick shit.

In a bad way, lol

I have netflix, I will check it out, when time allows me. What it is about?

On a side note, these documentaries I will take with a grain of salt. Rob watched the maddie maccan doc and now he's gone full conspiracy nut.
(August 19, 2019 at 4:35 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(August 14, 2019 at 10:34 pm)EgoDeath Wrote: Anyone check this doc out on Netflix?

Sick shit.

In a bad way, lol

I have netflix, I will check it out, when time allows me. What it is about?

On a side note, these documentaries I will take with a grain of salt. Rob watched the maddie maccan doc and now he's gone full conspiracy nut.

My apologies; it's about a Christian organization with close ties to Washington that is alarmingly influential to a large number of senators, congressmen, etc. This is the organization behind the National Prayer Breakfast.

They call themselves "The Family."

They're a shady bunch of fucks using the guise of being "lovers of Jesus" who "don't care about the Bible, only Jesus," in order to sway politics in the way god would want. It's sickening.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Family (new show) Foxaèr 1 568 April 5, 2016 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2949 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Help me make fun of Family Radio curtis 9 3778 May 26, 2011 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Family entertainment on Dutch TV leo-rcc 1 1261 March 3, 2011 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Buford is back and he brought his family binny 1 1429 May 19, 2010 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Family Guy clips UpNorth 5 2335 September 25, 2009 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: UpNorth
  "The Family" and C-street leo-rcc 3 1649 August 11, 2009 at 5:11 am
Last Post: Giff
  Family Guy Atheist Episode Eilonnwy 16 6271 April 16, 2009 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Giff
  Family Guy God and Jesus clips. Edwardo Piet 2 3575 September 28, 2008 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet