Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea.
Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea.
We are starting to see problems, huh?

https://www.foxnews.com/health/maryland-...ng-illness

Gee - sucking in unknown chemicals into your lungs isn't good for you?

Who knew?

Think
RE: Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea.
IKR, I prefer to inhale known carcinogens with my nicotine.

Saves the uncertainty of unknown possible carcinogens in synthetic berry flavored mist.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I also wonder about the bacterial side of things.
People keeping these things in their pockets, pulling it out, sucking on it, back in the pocket, all day long.

Humans are full of great ideas. So much so, it's amazing the species has survived.
(August 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: We are starting to see problems, huh?

Who knew?

Think

Twenty years ago when I made a lot of joints, learned to hand roll mah stuff. Since then I hand rolled even just tobacco. I will probably die someday, but there is nothing like hearing they speak while I roll and calmly listen. Besides, the extra work in rolling makes me smoke less.
(August 30, 2019 at 6:31 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(August 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: We are starting to see problems, huh?

Who knew?

Think

Twenty years ago when I made a lot of joints, learned to hand roll mah stuff. Since then I hand rolled even just tobacco. I will probably die someday, but there is nothing like hearing they speak while I roll and calmly listen. Besides, the extra work in rolling makes me smoke less.

Probably?
It's certainly not a great idea if you're not already smoking tobacco.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Gee, filling your lungs with questionable fluids is a bad idea, whodathunk.

Our lungs are made for air, clean, fresh air.
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~
Never felt the need to put burning leaves in my mouth!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(August 30, 2019 at 8:02 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 30, 2019 at 6:31 am)LastPoet Wrote: Twenty years ago when I made a lot of joints, learned to hand roll mah stuff. Since then I hand rolled even just tobacco. I will probably die someday, but there is nothing like hearing they speak while I roll and calmly listen. Besides, the extra work in rolling makes me smoke less.

Probably?

There is a 99.99999999.... % chance of happening sooner or later.

Math jokes. To this day its hard for people to grasp 0.9999.... = 1 so yeah its a high probability nigh on certainty Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why isn’t weed legal everywhere? Fake Messiah 6 501 July 24, 2022 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fist bumping isn't better for germaphobes Foxaèr 17 2575 September 12, 2021 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Some great news Apollo 11 984 December 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 664 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Maybe it is time for an update? Brian37 17 894 July 15, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Great (movie) Speeches onlinebiker 12 2059 September 6, 2019 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I had no idea my ex wife was in the neighborhood onlinebiker 3 511 January 21, 2019 at 9:35 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It's a great relief purplepurpose 20 3314 December 8, 2018 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Cod
  The Great AF Literary Masterpiece The Valkyrie 9 698 December 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 968 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon