Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've Created a New Religion
I've Created a New Religion
The bible doesn’t make sense unless you look at it in the light of what I will call Schizoism. schizoism is the next step after Islam to shoehorn the Abrahamic deity into real life

It works like this”

Go d lives in eternity where nothing changes. Everything that exists is in god—good and evil, right and wrong, beauty and grotesqueness. But god wants to be all good. So, he creates time where things can change.

At first god is still one. He still takes responsibility for everything. But gradually, he dissociates the evil part of himself and calls it Satan. Then he infiltrates time in the person of the good part of himself (Jesus) to defeat the bad part of himself.
The human Self is an illusion. Each of us really represents the good or the bad parts of god. That’s why scientists can’t find the location of human consciousness.
Right now, god’s purpose is only partially fulfilled, because most humans are still part good and part evil. As we match into the age of Aquarius, humans will become more dichotomous. There’ll be more psychopaths representing the bad parts of god and Zen-like people representing the good parts of god.

Then this is complete and all the good guys are lined up on one side in white hats and all the bad guys are lined up on the other side in black hats, then god will cast all the bad guys which are really the bad parts of himself into hell and reassociation with the good parts of himself.

There were 16 crucified Christs before Jesus. Jesus said the works that I do shall men do also, and greater works shall they do. But every time a Christ visits the earth people venerate him, seeking righteousness by worshiping the messenger while ignoring his message. Schizoism focuses on the message and makes everyone a messenger.

In Schizoism, good and bad aren’t based on adherence to social constructs like heterosexism, monogamy, paying tithes or fighting in a holy war. Instead, they are based on the inner voice within each of us that tells us what is good
We will be judged by these three things.
1. Our own conscience
2. Social censure when we do things we know are wrong.
3. The realities of nature.
What makes this a religion?
1. Myth: I will write the holy scriptures for this new religion over time. It will come to me as divine revelation in bits and pieces.
2. Ritual: practicing Zen, Buddhism and doing the right thing
3. Mysticism: perception is reality: as you meditate and perceive yourself as a good person, you will become a part of the goodness in god and fulfill his grand purpose.

Now if I could just find a way to promote this without killing everybody who doesn't believe me.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: I've Created a New Religion
(September 2, 2019 at 12:46 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: The bible doesn’t make sense unless you look at it in the light of what I will call Schizoism. schizoism is the next step after Islam to shoehorn the Abrahamic deity into real life

It works like this”

Go d lives in eternity where nothing changes. Everything that exists is in god—good and evil, right and wrong, beauty and grotesqueness. But god wants to be all good. So, he creates time where things can change.

At first god is still one. He still takes responsibility for everything. But gradually, he dissociates the evil part of himself and calls it Satan. Then he infiltrates time in the person of the good part of himself (Jesus) to defeat the bad part of himself.
The human Self is an illusion. Each of us really represents the good or the bad parts of god. That’s why scientists can’t find the location of human consciousness.
Right now, god’s purpose is only partially fulfilled, because most humans are still part good and part evil. As we match into the age of Aquarius, humans will become more dichotomous.  There’ll be more psychopaths representing the bad parts of god and Zen-like people representing the good parts of god.

Then this is complete and all the good guys are lined up on one side in white hats and all the bad guys are lined up on the other  side in black hats, then god will cast all the bad guys which are really the bad parts of himself into hell and reassociation with the good parts of himself.

There were 16 crucified Christs before Jesus. Jesus said the works that I do shall men do also, and greater works shall they do. But every time a Christ visits the earth people venerate him, seeking righteousness by worshiping the messenger while ignoring his message. Schizoism focuses on the message and makes everyone a messenger.

In Schizoism, good and bad aren’t based on adherence to social constructs like heterosexism, monogamy, paying tithes or fighting in a holy war. Instead, they are based on the inner voice within each of us that tells us what is good
We will be judged by these three things.
1. Our own conscience
2. Social censure when we do things we know are wrong.
3. The realities of nature.
What makes this a religion?
1. Myth: I will write the holy scriptures for this new religion over time. It will come to me as divine revelation in bits and pieces.
2. Ritual: practicing Zen, Buddhism and doing the right thing
3. Mysticism: perception is reality: as you meditate and perceive yourself as a good person, you will become a part of the goodness in god and fulfill his grand purpose.

Now if I could just find a way to promote this without killing everybody who doesn't believe me.

You stand to make millions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It will be a cult until you die.

Once the guy who makes it all up (and knows it's a steaming pile of bullshit) dies - then it becomes a religion.
But, but, i truly wish a god to be there, lest my life be worhless, if I don't believe it. So ends my sarcasm reservoir for the day. See you tomorrow folks. I will grab me coat.
If I sign up now can I be a high level enforcer?

(I need to get in before Valk)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 2, 2019 at 5:02 pm)wyzas Wrote: If I sign up now can I be a high level enforcer?

Well, I'll need a priest and an arch bishop. First come first serve.

Valk, or course, will be the conductor of souls who become the good part of god. Hey, there's an idea. Instead of a cross, I'll have a sword as my symbol. The sword could symbolize the cutting away of the bad part. thus the schizo in schizoism.

I like this.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

Sounds like too much work. All are still welcome at The Church of the Rising Penis (all rise or kneel as the spirit moves you).

Symbol is obvious.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
(September 3, 2019 at 9:18 am)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(September 2, 2019 at 5:02 pm)wyzas Wrote: If I sign up now can I be a high level enforcer?

Well, I'll need a priest and an arch bishop. First come first serve.

Valk, or course, will be the conductor of souls who become the good part of god.  Hey, there's an idea. Instead of a cross, I'll have a sword as my symbol. The sword could symbolize the cutting away of the bad part. thus the schizo in schizoism.

I like this.
Put me down as heretic.

I've plenty.practice at it.
(September 4, 2019 at 1:57 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(September 3, 2019 at 9:18 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: Well, I'll need a priest and an arch bishop. First come first serve.

Valk, or course, will be the conductor of souls who become the good part of god.  Hey, there's an idea. Instead of a cross, I'll have a sword as my symbol. The sword could symbolize the cutting away of the bad part. thus the schizo in schizoism.

I like this.
Put me down as heretic.

That's the beauty of it. There are no heretics in Schizoism. You're just another one of Sybil's many guest personalities.

--Voltaire

(September 4, 2019 at 1:57 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(September 3, 2019 at 9:18 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: Well, I'll need a priest and an arch bishop. First come first serve.

I like this.
Put me down as heretic.

Even heretics have to pay. Be prepared for a visit, and have some cash on hand.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new religion: New Age Hedonism Transcended Dimensions 20 4510 October 2, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  How to start a new sect/new religion for dummies. Brian37 28 4105 April 11, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20748 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10698 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4893 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19747 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49173 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Who created god? smax 29 7294 May 7, 2013 at 4:26 am
Last Post: smax
  When was evil created? Baalzebutt 26 6848 April 4, 2013 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God created the world in 7 days. Define "Day" Cerrone 45 18172 September 24, 2010 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels