Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s hangin?
What’s hangin?
Sup.

How’s the turf? What’s the latest?

I moved from my little apartment in April to a bigger apartment in which things happened leaving me wandering around for a month until I found a new even bigger home and I finally have internet again Hungry Great

So... I’m back, checking my locker for spiderwebs, and just looking around at all the new faces. Hi! I’m Jack. Aka, Ivy. I’m a cat that loves tacos.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: What’s hangin?
Welcome back stranger!

[Image: Pork-Carnitas-Street-Tacos-The-Creative-Bite-3-copy.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Tenks (thanks, but with an accent).
(September 18, 2019 at 10:03 pm)wyzas Wrote: Welcome back stranger!

[Image: Pork-Carnitas-Street-Tacos-The-Creative-Bite-3-copy.jpg]

Holy hell those look good. I too, love tacos.

Welcome back, @J a c k
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Hello! Big Grin
Hi Smile
Is there anything in particular going on? Any forum goodness I should know about?
(September 18, 2019 at 9:48 pm)J a c k Wrote: Sup.

I moved from my little apartment in April to a bigger apartment in which things happened leaving me wandering around for a month until I found a new even bigger home and I finally have internet again  Hungry   Great

So... I’m back, checking my locker for spiderwebs, and just looking around at all the new faces. Hi! I’m Jack. Aka, Ivy. I’m a cat that loves tacos.

¡Carajo! Where you been, mija? Your absence was noted! Welcome back!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(September 18, 2019 at 10:46 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(September 18, 2019 at 9:48 pm)J a c k Wrote: Sup.

I moved from my little apartment in April to a bigger apartment in which things happened leaving me wandering around for a month until I found a new even bigger home and I finally have internet again  Hungry   Great

¡Carajo! Where you been, mija? Your absence was noted! Welcome back!

Mijo! Tenks. I miss you all. Heart
"Religious views: I eat yo taco"

LMAO. This is also my religion
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Welcome back.

What’s hanging?

Two mormons, a jw, a formerly noisy neighbour, and some guy named Bernard.
Dying to live, living to die.