Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival
trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival
Trump asks, in public, with no hint of any sense of irony whatsoever, that China, a country where president serves for life and opposition leaders go to labor camps, investigate Biden for wrongdoing.
RE: trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival
I have it on very good authority that this does not qualify as interfering in the US election.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival
(October 3, 2019 at 12:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have it on very good authority that this does not qualify as interfering in the US election.

Boru

No you dont.
(October 3, 2019 at 12:26 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(October 3, 2019 at 12:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I have it on very good authority that this does not qualify as interfering in the US election.

Boru

No you dont.

It's called 'sarcasm'.  You're a lousy authority.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
trump must admire the fact that in china, if you are put under investigation, your chance of being convicted is approximately 99%.

But since trump has vastly more business dealings in china than Biden,  and president (general secretary of the communist party in Chinese parlance) Xi might not regard trump of the trade war and Huaiwei exclusion as his best buddy - identical authoritarian tendencies not withstanding - and President Xi's minions might be opining to him at this moment Mr. trump is done for and won't get another term,  Xi might well decide to get a head start on relation with the next administration by deploying their 99% conviction rate against the antics of brand trump in China.

politically expedient 99% conviction rate of a rival foreign power that has its own agenda can cut both ways.    I wonder if the stable genius thought about that.
Quote:I wonder if the stable genius thought about that.

Imma guess 'no'.

Boru
Yeah, something suspicious
Reagan in 1987...Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall (Berlin Wall).

Trump in 2019...Mr. Xi, congrats on the 70th anniversary of your communist government.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 3, 2019 at 1:24 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah, something suspicious
Reagan in 1987...Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall (Berlin Wall).

Trump in 2019...Mr. Xi, congrats on the 70th anniversary of your communist government.

I am atoning for america’s Sins against communism by build a wall of our own.  Now would you please help make me president for life, just like you,  by digging up dirt on my rival?
China is so communist it is 2nd by number of billionaires after US
At barely more than three times the population, too.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 965 38291 March 27, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  China and Ukraine Interaktive 43 2711 October 11, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1450 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1208 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 714 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1077 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 753 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
  If your senator is Republican... Gawdzilla Sama 5 568 October 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4947 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold