Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More evil from Islamic Law
More evil from Islamic Law
A 14 year old girl was whipped to death in Bangladesh on Monday. She was found guilty of adultery after allegedly being raped & beaten by a 40 year old cousin & was sentenced to the flogging in a fatwa the next day.

More here:

There is your fucking religion of peace. I hope all of the guilty parties involved are executed in a similar fashion.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: More evil from Islamic Law
And this will continue to happen unless all muslims who claim this is not what Islam is rise up and take back any amount of power from those muslims who allow this shit to happen. But thats not going to happen, I remember reading a poll in the UK that said 40% of Muslims want Sharia law in Britian. Now I'll always take polls with a pinch of salt but thats one terrifyingly high number.

Fuck this religion.
(February 10, 2011 at 11:08 am)Jaysyn Wrote: I hope all of the guilty parties involved are executed in a similar fashion.

According to their laws the guilty party involved is already executed. Thats the fucked up thing about stories like these.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I can hardly bear to read this stuff anymore... That girl was just a child, who was brutally raped and then brutally murdered for it. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Makes me fucking sick.
[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
(February 10, 2011 at 11:20 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(February 10, 2011 at 11:08 am)Jaysyn Wrote: I hope all of the guilty parties involved are executed in a similar fashion.
According to their laws the guilty party involved is already executed. Thats the fucked up thing about stories like these.

No, no, no. This was an extrajudicial execution, i.e. murder as far as Bangladesh is now concerned.

Quote:Four people, including a Muslim cleric, have been arrested in connection with Hena's death, the BBC said. Police said they were looking for another 14 people in the case.

Bangladesh's high court has ordered district officials in Shariatpur to explain why they did not protect the girl, The Daily Star said. The court ruled eight months ago that Shariah punishment was illegal.

The number of heads rolling will tell the rest of the world how serious they really are about becoming a modern nation.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
So, a 14 year old girl is raped and beaten by her 40-year old MARRIED cousin and the court decides SHE is guilty of a crime?

This is just beyond fucked up. This is bizarro-world.

Anyone who thinks Islam has any redeeming value just needs to look at crap like this.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Quote:What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Religion.
If Muslims really do consider this kind of behaviour un-Islamic, where is the outrage over it? Followers of Islam seem to have no problem protesting and rioting over their Prophet's imaginary hurt feelings. Isn't the suffering and torture and murder of innocent people more important than that? They've sure got some fucked up priorities.
[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
(February 10, 2011 at 3:59 pm)OnlyNatural Wrote: Isn't the suffering and torture and murder of innocent people more important than that?

Not to them. Agreed, priorities, fucked-up.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
The Islamic law is sometimes harsh and strict but it is not "evil." The laws are made for the purpose of discipline and justice for the sake of Allah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 974 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  God's law or private law? Leonardo17 76 6534 January 19, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1261 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7497 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1413 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2671 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 578 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 3948 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5902 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7784 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23