Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99 Daft Buffoons.
99 Daft Buffoons.
Trump and Malania in a liddle White House
Con a bunch of buffoons with the money they've got
Set them free at inauguration 
Till one by one, they were gone
Back at Trump Tower, flash the message
Impeachment's out there
Floating in Pelosi's mind
99 Daft Buffoon's go by

99 Daft Buffoons
Floating in the swampy lies
Panic shows, his MAGA hat
His bullshit lies are all he's got
Fox News machine springs to life
Opens up Hannity's cries
Sells conspiracies that he tries
Where 99 Daft Buffoons go by

45's decision's made
Fucked himself on Ukraine
Worry worry super scurry 
Withdraw the troops in a hurry
This is what he waited for
Protect is hotels in Istanbul
The President is on the line
While 99 Daft Buffoons go by

99 Tweets at night
Super high by morning light
Idiot thinks he's a super hero
Just protecting his fragile ego
He's no JFK, he's no Captain Kirk
He hides behind "it's classified"
To cause chaos, he's petrified
Scrambled gibberish in swampy lies
99 Daft Buffoons go by

99 Delusions's he's had
Think's he's the best, but he's just sad
And everyone wearing a MAGA hat
It's all over, and he's pretty shitty
In the dust that was DC
If he could find a souvenir
Just to prove he was not weird 
And here is a red buffoon,
Impeach the fucker, and let him go.
RE: 99 Daft Buffoons.
bummer, I thought this was going to be a dubstep mashup of Daft Punk and 99 Luftballoons.

Speaking of translated lyrics (no one was, but I'm hardly a slave to convention), the following story is allegedly true:

On Burns Night, after the haggis is piped in, someone invariably reads Robert Burns' 'Address To A Haggis'.  For some reason, a Burns Night celebration was held in Berlin, attended by both Scots and Germans.  As a concession to their German guests, the Scottish ex-pats had the poem translated into German.

Apparently, the translation wasn't very good, as the line, 'Great chieftain o' the pudding race' came out, 'Mighty Fuhrer of the sausage people'.

Back to your regularly scheduled poetry.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I had ne'er heard o "Burns Night" ere now.
It's a proud Scottish tradition of bad music, worse food, and heavy drinking.  Whodda thought the Scots would come up with something like THAT?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2019 at 11:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It's a proud Scottish tradition of bad music, worse food, and heavy drinking.  Whodda thought the Scots would come up with something like THAT?

Boru
Anybody who implements animal intestines as a national identity can't be all bad.
(October 29, 2019 at 11:47 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 29, 2019 at 11:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It's a proud Scottish tradition of bad music, worse food, and heavy drinking.  Whodda thought the Scots would come up with something like THAT?

Boru
Anybody who implements animal intestines as a national identity can't be all bad.

I've got nothing against haggis (in fact, I quite like it), but on Burns Nights, they insist on serving it with salmon (which I detest) and turnips (which barely qualify as 'food').

Boru
Salmon, haggis and turnips?

It sounds like the dinner menu for the worst level of hell.....
Naw, that would be Vegemite, Marmite, and Ritz crackers.