Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fla Dreaming On Such An Impeachment Day.
Fla Dreaming On Such An Impeachment Day.
Looks like he now knows he cant con the city of NY like he used to. So now the ghosts of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, Crocket and Tubbs are now burdened with this jackass bully.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...118377002/

Crimea, North Korea, Oh he wants  to take ya
Obstruction, deflection, come on pretty minions
Obey me, blind loyalty, that's what he wants to see
Way down in Cockamamy!
RE: Fla Dreaming On Such An Impeachment Day.
So, a wealthy, elderly man relocates for tax purposes.  Gosh, that NEVER happens...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 1, 2019 at 6:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, a wealthy, elderly man relocates for tax purposes.  Gosh, that NEVER happens...

Boru

White ignorant jackass rich trust fund  bullies dodging scrutiny happens all the time. Saying it happens doesn't constitute morality. My white late mother never owned penthouses or got away with stiffing investors, because teaching to her, was far more important than conning. 

My late mother was not a billionaire or millionaire, but she did plan for the future for me so that she and I would not get wiped out by tax laws. But again, she was never a millionaire or billionaire and neither she or I have ever been.

Greed does exist, which is why the sane fight against that greed.
(November 1, 2019 at 8:04 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 1, 2019 at 6:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So, a wealthy, elderly man relocates for tax purposes.  Gosh, that NEVER happens...

Boru

White ignorant jackass rich trust fund  bullies dodging scrutiny happens all the time. Saying it happens doesn't constitute morality. My white late mother never owned penthouses or got away with stiffing investors, because teaching to her, was far more important than conning. 

My late mother was not a billionaire or millionaire, but she did plan for the future for me so that she and I would not get wiped out by tax laws. But again, she was never a millionaire or billionaire and neither she or I have ever been.

Untwist those knickers.  I'm just not sure Trump relocating is all that unusual, important, or newsworthy.  You know as well as I do that there's lots more important things to take him to task for.  This is trivial.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 1, 2019 at 8:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 1, 2019 at 8:04 am)Brian37 Wrote: White ignorant jackass rich trust fund  bullies dodging scrutiny happens all the time. Saying it happens doesn't constitute morality. My white late mother never owned penthouses or got away with stiffing investors, because teaching to her, was far more important than conning. 

Untwist those knickers.  I'm just not sure Trump relocating is all that unusual, important, or newsworthy.  You know as well as I do that there's lots more important things to take him to task for.  This is trivial.

Boru

I agree, his being a coward and fleeing to Fla isn't the biggest issue, but come on. He was hated in NY before he became president for decades. I am pretty sure the heat of NYC is getting to him.
Again...so what?

Boru
(November 1, 2019 at 9:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Again...so what?

Boru

So what?  

America outside of NYC  should listen to them. NYC has been touched on the doll by the orange turd for several decades. 

Stop defending the orange fuck.
I'm not defending him.  I'm trying to get you to understand that this sort of thing happens all the time.  It's not that big a deal, it isn't going to make any difference in the impeachment inquiry or in all the other court cases pending about Trump.  You're getting all worked up over nothing.

Come to think of it (I just checked), New York has a state income tax.  Florida does not.  So now, instead of breaking the law to avoid paying some taxes, Trump is actually doing something perfectly legal to avoid paying those taxes.  You're mad at him for behaving legally?  Smile

Boru
(November 1, 2019 at 9:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm not defending him.  I'm trying to get you to understand that this sort of thing happens all the time.  It's not that big a deal, it isn't going to make any difference in the impeachment inquiry or in all the other court cases pending about Trump.  You're getting all worked up over nothing.

Come to think of it (I just checked), New York has a state income tax.  Florida does not.  So now, instead of breaking the law to avoid paying some taxes, Trump is actually doing something perfectly legal to avoid paying those taxes.  You're mad at him for behaving legally?  Smile

Boru

You. "Shit happens".

Me, "And, why does that mean sane people should accept it?"
(November 1, 2019 at 9:16 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 1, 2019 at 9:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm not defending him.  I'm trying to get you to understand that this sort of thing happens all the time.  It's not that big a deal, it isn't going to make any difference in the impeachment inquiry or in all the other court cases pending about Trump.  You're getting all worked up over nothing.

Boru

You. "Shit happens".

Me, "And, why does that mean sane people should accept it?"

Not accept it?  What are you going to do - pass a law that Trump can't move to Florida? Doh

You seem unable to grasp the point that - in this particular instance - Trump hasn't done anything wrong.  Not morally, not ethically, not legally.  In the massive shitstorm of illegality that is his life, this is a speck on a dot.  This is a nothing burger.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Why Are Christians Such 'Doo Doo Heads'? Tea Earl Grey Hot 14 3166 December 3, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Such Thing Jaysyn 1 822 November 30, 2011 at 10:18 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen