Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity
Christianity
Aloha AF:

Ok, I am a theist prick! I am not a Christian! Or anything else! I have no "belief" system! Thank God! The Word of God is not a religious or belief system or, systematic theology! True life has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's theology! Never has! Never will!

Just like 2nd century and following, Christianity is stupid, quantum physics has also absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with true nature! Yet, both nature and God exist. And yet, they are not the same thing!

So what the fuck are you all talking about? The stupidity of quantum physics or, the insanity of Christianity?

A squirrel does not care about quantum physics or Christianity! 

The thing about nature, including squirrels, fish, deer, beetles, bees, flowers, trees, oceans , etc is that they do not, and cannot lie. The Apostle Paul said, "you will know God by the things He has made".

Then, why are we blinded?
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Christianity
So instead of claiming to know the mind of god, you're claiming to know the minds of animals?

When you theists reach, you seriously leap right off the ground.
(November 11, 2019 at 10:57 pm)Fierce Wrote: So instead of claiming to know the mind of god, you're claiming to know the minds of animals?

When you theists reach, you seriously leap right off the ground.
I said I KNOW the mind of God through His written Word, which Word is uninterpretable, as well as His making of the all things nature! Yet, that is me and God and NOT Christianity. But there are others I can learn from. There are just some things you have to learn on your own! The Word of God is so infinite is scope that we have to make application and realize that we have no capacity to infringe our own ideas undo anyone else and realize that their direction is important to us in order to continue. We cannot continue without His love! In any direction they are called to go is where I cannot be and MUST learn from them. I have not been given a choice in this. God's love is big! And WE are said by God to be ONE, we are along way from home! The promise from God is....one. One Lord, one faith, one baptism-effect, one God or all, in all and through you-all!

What has divided us? Theology...how pathetic is that? But that will end!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
From an objective outside perspective, what you personally consider you and god is merely you and your imagination/consciousness.

But you go right ahead and march with your delusion, christian soldier.
(November 11, 2019 at 11:44 pm)Fierce Wrote: From an objective outside perspective, what you personally consider you and god is merely you and your imagination/consciousness.

But you go right ahead and march with your delusion, christian soldier.

In order to understand Haipule, you need to first contact his dealer and use a lot of what he uses. Seems good stuff Tongue
(November 12, 2019 at 9:16 am)LastPoet Wrote: In order to understand Haipule, you need to first contact his dealer and use a lot of what he uses. Seems good stuff Tongue

Can this get me to the same place?
[Image: 954717.jpg]
(November 12, 2019 at 9:19 am)Fierce Wrote:
(November 12, 2019 at 9:16 am)LastPoet Wrote: In order to understand Haipule, you need to first contact his dealer and use a lot of what he uses. Seems good stuff Tongue

Can this get me to the same place?
[Image: 954717.jpg]

Dunno. Never tried that and don't know what he uses to make the comparision. Seems brutal and I have used LSD.
@Haipule

All I see in nature is nature. The universe behaves exactly as I would expect it to behave if there was no Creator and no God running it.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: Aloha AF:
Sure. Moist regards to you.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: Ok, I am a theist prick!
You don't say. Colour me shocked.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: I am not a Christian! Or anything else!
Your argument is that you are nothing? If you say so.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: I have no "belief" system!
You don't?
(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: Thank God!
Oh. You lied. You actually do.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: The Word of God is not a religious or belief system or, systematic theology!
And from whence did you obtain the "word of god"?

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: True life has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone's theology! Never has! Never will!
Then we agree. god is irrelevant. Thanks.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: Just like 2nd century and following, Christianity is stupid,
Yup. We know that already.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: quantum physics has also absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with true nature!
It seems to make my satnav work perfectly.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: Yet, both nature and God exist.
Bogus claim. We have evidence for nature etc. We have exactly zero evidence for any god.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: And yet, they are not the same thing!
Correct. Nature is real and god is not. Definitely not the same thing indeed.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: So what the fuck are you all talking about?
With you? it mostly revolves around which narcotiuc you have most recently imbibed

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: The stupidity of quantum physics or, the insanity of Christianity?
Quantum physics works, Christianity doesn't. It isn't hard to tell those apart.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: A squirrel does not care about quantum physics or Christianity! 
Were I to agree, then both of us would be stating that your god is irrelevant.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: The thing about nature, including squirrels, fish, deer, beetles, bees, flowers, trees, oceans , etc is that they do not, and cannot lie.
Trivially false. Lying is a natural method of survival. How or why do you think camo evolved?

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: The Apostle Paul said, "you will know God by the things He has made".
Since he is not demonstrated to have made anything at all, then by extension god is not anything at all.

(November 11, 2019 at 10:31 pm)Haipule Wrote: Then, why are we blinded?
Why do you think everyone is like you?
I think Haipule's corner of the world has a surfeit of exclamation marks, and he's trying to use them up before they go off.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson