Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hi,

I go to the same University as Adrian and he mentioned he ran this forum so i thought i'd come along and join up.

I normally lurk rather than get involved, but sometimes i do post abit of drivel here or there. See you Tuesday Adrian.
RE: Hi
(February 12, 2011 at 7:34 am)b4db0y Wrote: Hi,

I go to the same University as Adrian and he mentioned he ran this forum so i thought i'd come along and join up.

I normally lurk rather than get involved, but sometimes i do post abit of drivel here or there. See you Tuesday Adrian.

Adrian has friends???Confused Fall

Well there you go.....

P.s hi
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Hey there Smile

Yes, I do have friends outside these forums! Amazing. See you Tuesday, where we will conquer the university network again, bwahahahaha! Big Grin
Amazing! Wink

Welcome aboard. Who knows why the rest of us stay here... It's certainly not for Adrian's charming personality... Big Grin

At first I didn't think I'd comment much either, but this place is honestly a lot of fun - and after searching for a few others to join it's so far the forum with the organization and attitude I enjoy the most, so [tips fedora to Adrian]. Maybe he is to blame after all.

Enjoy your stay!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome and I'm sure Adrian will tell you that agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive (I happened to notice your religious views seeming to indicate otherwise) Smile
(February 12, 2011 at 8:42 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote: Welcome and I'm sure Adrian will tell you that agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive (I happened to notice your religious views seeming to indicate otherwise) Smile

Ah yes, that's very true. I guess the major distinction between the two thou is more a state of mind.

Do i care that there are some seriously deluded people around me, or do i put my feet up and play some modern warfare.

By the way Adrian i might be getting my hands on an Xbox360 so might be able to join instead of being stuck on my PC.
Welcome from Oz b4db0y
Enjoy your stay
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5