Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 11:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strayan skool system -documentary..
Strayan skool system -documentary..
I've put this educational video under general science. Try to keep up if you can...

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Strayan skool system -documentary..
At work.

QUOTE: "We have about a one teacher to one student ratio."

This doesn't cause labour issues as the wildlife is dangerous enough that exess children die off thanks to the usual learning process of, "What happens if I poke it?"

Smarter children graduating/learning/surviving to use 'Sticks' to poke things.

Coffee
I didn't hear a word they said once the purple moobs made an appearance.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 26, 2019 at 6:05 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

This doesn't cause labour issues as the wildlife is dangerous enough that exess children die off thanks to the usual learning process of, "What happens if I poke it?"

Coffee

'My uncle Carl's last words were, "I think there's a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that umbrella." ' - Sheldon Cooper

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 26, 2019 at 7:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 26, 2019 at 6:05 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Coffee

'My uncle Carl's last words were, "I think there's a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that umbrella." ' - Sheldon Cooper

Boru

Pretty sure that the  umbrella was the problem. Isn't one supposed to poke badgers with spoons?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 26, 2019 at 10:55 am)Fireball Wrote:
(November 26, 2019 at 7:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'My uncle Carl's last words were, "I think there's a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that umbrella." ' - Sheldon Cooper

Boru

Pretty sure that the  umbrella was the problem. Isn't one supposed to poke badgers with spoons?

Based on my admittedly limited experience with them, poking badgers with anything isn't likely to end well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once, Twice, 20 Times a solar system. Brian37 1 309 November 28, 2020 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I just watched a nature documentary. Brian37 1 366 July 20, 2019 at 6:29 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Apollo 11 documentary.... Brian37 16 1204 July 17, 2019 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Simulation Theory Documentary Neo-Scholastic 25 5281 August 30, 2016 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Fascinating Documentary Minimalist 11 1411 May 4, 2016 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A tour of your solar system at the speed of light. Mudhammam 17 3406 February 16, 2015 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Lawrence Krauss vs documentary filmmaker JJRambo 0 815 December 29, 2013 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: JJRambo
Thumbs Up Climate Change Documentary 5thHorseman 1 1467 April 1, 2012 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Lieutenant Commander Data