Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord
Discord
I really like discord and think it might be fun to have a running discord server to interact with people here with the option of voice chat for an added dimension. My concern would be if it waters down the population too much or if it would piss off the staff. What are your thoughts?
RE: Discord
(December 9, 2019 at 10:38 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I really like discord and think it might be fun to have a running discord server to interact with people here with the option of voice chat for an added dimension. My concern would be if it waters down the population too much or if it would piss off the staff. What are your thoughts?

I can't speak for anyone but myself of course. I see the attraction to voice chat, and as I said, I'm not married to Slack, but I am pretty attracted to the fact it works everywhere. I also think trying new things and seeing what sticks is groovy.
The thing I like most about discord is that I can easily access it from my phone and multiple computers and stay connected
I hope it's going well. Haven't had much time.