Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icecream
Icecream
🍦🍨What’s your favorite flavor?🍨🍦

Mine is Cappuccino Crunch or maybe Jamocha Almond fudge with Heath pieces
RE: Icecream
Wavy Gravy
I don’t think that’s a flavor
Cookie dough.

(December 12, 2019 at 1:42 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I don’t think that’s a flavor

Well, it isn’t now. Bur it used to be.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I bounce between coffee flavored, or any variant of that, and mint chocolate chip Tongue

edit: I also enjoy a high quality vanilla like Haagen Dazs
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
At work.

Give me chocolate! Or give me DEATH!

Big Grin
(December 12, 2019 at 1:46 am)EgoDeath Wrote: I bounce between coffee flavored, or any variant of that, and mint chocolate chip Tongue

coffee flavored is lovely but I’ve never understood the liking for mint. Reminds me of toothpaste
(December 12, 2019 at 1:52 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(December 12, 2019 at 1:46 am)EgoDeath Wrote: I bounce between coffee flavored, or any variant of that, and mint chocolate chip Tongue

coffee flavored is lovely but I’ve never understood the liking for mint. Reminds me of toothpaste

For me, it depends on the type of mint... some of it does have that peppermint-y sort of toothpaste taste - I don't like that kind. I seem to prefer the green mint-y kind of ice cream
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(December 12, 2019 at 2:00 am)EgoDeath Wrote:
(December 12, 2019 at 1:52 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: coffee flavored is lovely but I’ve never understood the liking for mint. Reminds me of toothpaste

For me, it depends on the type of mint... some of it does have that peppermint-y sort of toothpaste taste - I don't like that kind. I seem to prefer the green mint-y kind of ice cream

Maybe I’ll give it a second chance someday
(December 12, 2019 at 2:07 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(December 12, 2019 at 2:00 am)EgoDeath Wrote: For me, it depends on the type of mint... some of it does have that peppermint-y sort of toothpaste taste - I don't like that kind. I seem to prefer the green mint-y kind of ice cream

Maybe I’ll give it a second chance someday

Well, whatever you decide, you must try Picadilly Creamery