Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for a great TV show
Wink 
Idea for a great TV show
I wish I knew someone in the TV industry to pitch this idea to so they could try to make it happen.

I have this idea for a TV show that's kind of like the anti-X-Files.

A couple of investigators, like Scully and Mulder who get calls of supernatural claims all the time (just like X-Files), but by the end of the episode they prove that there was a perfectly natural explanation EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

How great would that be?  Hehe Cool
RE: Idea for a great TV show
(January 24, 2020 at 2:58 pm)kingtermite Wrote: I wish I knew someone in the TV industry to pitch this idea to so they could try to make it happen.

A couple of investigators, like Scully and Mulder who get calls of supernatural claims all the time (just like X-Files), but by the end of the episode they prove that there was a perfectly natural explanation EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

You mean Scooby doo.
This is Scooby doo.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 24, 2020 at 3:03 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You mean Scooby doo.
This is Scooby doo.

Clap

[Image: thumbs-up.png]
(January 24, 2020 at 2:58 pm)kingtermite Wrote: I wish I knew someone in the TV industry to pitch this idea to so they could try to make it happen.

Been done in cartoon form back in the 70s.

Was the red head's waist really that slim?!?!
(January 24, 2020 at 3:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Been done in cartoon form back in the 70s.

Little late to the party there, Brian.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
A politician gets a family of 4, and then has to live on $22,000 (before taxes) without any government assistance.
(January 24, 2020 at 4:55 pm)no one Wrote: A politician gets a family of 4, and then has to live on $22,000 (before taxes) without any government assistance.

Cost of living is a thing. I live by on 10k euros and not too bad. But then having a national health service and other commie gvt stuff helps.

What is the basic income to support a living over you live?
Portugal here.
(January 25, 2020 at 12:31 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(January 24, 2020 at 4:55 pm)no one Wrote: A politician gets a family of 4, and then has to live on $22,000 (before taxes) without any government assistance.

Cost of living is a thing. I live by on 10k euros and not too bad. But then having a national health service and other commie gvt stuff helps.

Portugal here.

Here (New Zealand) the minimum wage is set to go to 18.90/hour in April. This is enough for a single person to live on, provided they work full time and don’t live in one of the larger cities, where rents are fucking insane. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]LastPoet:

Let's just say, I'm out of arms and legs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mehmet is making TV show about faith healing Fake Messiah 14 2478 September 21, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Today Show Sybill Shepherd and NDEs Brian37 61 9362 March 22, 2015 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Great Advice on Having Conversations with the Un-Skeptical thesummerqueen 10 2340 September 15, 2011 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Erinome