Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not alone. Pet adoption and ABBA....
I am not alone. Pet adoption and ABBA....
"Outtathereligioncloset" member here pm'ed me this link. SOOOOO CUTE. and for a great cause.

RE: I am not alone. Pet adoption and ABBA....
I’m not sure what the relevant laws are, but it seems that playing ABBA at a pet adoption centre should qualify as animal abuse.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 5, 2020 at 5:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m not sure what the relevant laws are, but it seems that playing ABBA at a pet adoption centre should qualify as animal abuse.

Boru

I think it's in the Geneva Convention as well....
(February 5, 2020 at 5:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m not sure what the relevant laws are, but it seems that playing ABBA at a pet adoption centre should qualify as animal abuse.

Boru

HA HA HA HA.....

Yea, that is why my current cat always cuddles up to me, and wakes me up at 5am every day by walking on my side and digging his nose into my ear to tell me to feed him, because I play ABBA in my house.
(February 5, 2020 at 5:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

HA HA HA HA.....

Yea, that is why my current cat always cuddles up to me, and wakes me up at 5am every day by walking on my side and digging his nose into my ear to tell me to feed him, because I play ABBA in my house.

You could play The Squirrel Nut Zippers and your cat would behave exactly the same.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No shit.
(February 5, 2020 at 5:44 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 5, 2020 at 5:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: HA HA HA HA.....

You could play The Squirrel Nut Zippers and your cat would behave exactly the same.

Boru
Captain Contrarian, does it bother you that I am not the only person in the world who likes ABBA? The pet adoption agency who made this put this together. I think it is cute.
(February 5, 2020 at 5:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 5, 2020 at 5:44 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You could play The Squirrel Nut Zippers and your cat would behave exactly the same.

Boru
Captain Contrarian, does it bother you that I am not the only person in the world who likes ABBA? The pet adoption agency who made this put this together. I think it is cute.

Doesn’t bother me in the least.  ABBA have millions of fans, and I lose no sleep over it. That doesn’t make the music any less terrible.

And - for the fifth time - you REALLY need to look up the definition of ‘contrarian.’ The way you keep using it about me is simply another display of your appalling ignorance.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abba return to UK top 10 after 40 years... Duty 10 1134 September 11, 2021 at 6:07 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ok geeks, blue moon and standing alone. Brian37 17 777 December 27, 2020 at 1:16 pm
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1611 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
  ABBA credits 'the gays' for their return to music Foxaèr 23 2410 September 23, 2019 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Had enough of ABBA? Fine, here's Blondie! Brian37 31 2659 July 9, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: tackattack
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 1911 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One of Us Is Crying for an ABBA Thread. Brian37 27 1636 March 8, 2019 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Halloween: "This is not who I am, and this is not okay" Foxaèr 0 883 September 18, 2018 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  ABBA! AAAAAAAH!!!! chimp3 28 3148 May 1, 2018 at 7:48 am
  ABBA Happy New Year..... Brian37 8 1527 January 1, 2018 at 12:00 am