Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale
For Sale
For sale...

One continent/large island (slightly singed).

A rare opportunity has come up for a lucky individual to own their very own continent/large island.

Known as "Australia" and located in the southern hemisphere, the large island comes as part of a fire sale along with several smaller islands and territories off the coast, and a large area of ocean.

It comes with a native population of servants/indentured slaves known as "Australians". These can be eradicated at the wish of the new owner for a nominal fee, if required.

Don't miss out on this special opportunity.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: For Sale
sorry luv, we sold to the Chinese a while ago...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'll take it for $50 and a jar of Horlicks.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I vegimite be interested.
(February 8, 2020 at 8:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I vegimite be interested.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And did it taste like processed vegemite?
According to Wikipedia, Vegemite is vegan, kosher, and halal....

Apparently the manufacturers wanted everyone to get a chance to hate it.......
I can think of a lot of better uses for yeast.

Boru
(February 7, 2020 at 11:04 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: For sale...

One continent/large island (slightly singed).

A rare opportunity has come up for a lucky individual to own their very own continent/large island.

Known as "Australia" and located in the southern hemisphere, the large island comes as part of a fire sale along with several smaller islands and territories off the coast, and a large area of ocean.

It comes with a native population of servants/indentured slaves known as "Australians".  These can be eradicated at the wish of the new owner for a nominal fee, if required.

Don't miss out on this special opportunity.

I'll think about renting for a month or so.

Would liability insurance be available?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have friends in Palmerston, I'll see if they're interested.