Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

Turns out the story wasn't as simple as Ms. Heard was trying to make it out to be. It turns out that it actually seems like Heard was more the abuser. Though, there's obviously no way to know for sure whether or not Depp ever hit Heard. Chances are, like many physically abusive relationships, physical acts of aggression were probably mutual between the two.

Abuse in relationships, especially romantic ones, always confused me. It's like if you get so angry at this person that you need to lay hands on them, why are you with that person? Just fucking leave.

I once beat up a guy my mom was dating because he put hands on her, and then I also found out that he was hiding money from her while she was financially supporting him. So yeah, I smacked him around a bit and basically wanted him to come at me so I could really lay into him, but he apparently new better. He was no small guy but I would've kicked the living fuck out of him. Not to mention, I heard from some other people that he was involved with the Aryans in prison, and that didn't sit well with me given that 90% of my friends are black, and three of my cousins, and numerous women I've dated. Not to mention, I'm just not a P.O.S. So, in a way, maybe I was looking for an excuse to kick the guy's ass. LOL!

I don't advocate for physical violence to solve problems, but sometimes it really is the only thing that gets across to people. Sometimes, that bully isn't gonna' leave you alone 'til you punch him in the nose. In fact, I think there'd be a hell of a lot less school shootings if kids just stood up for themselves. Another conversation, though.

So, yeah, I think abuse of any kind in any sort of relationship is terrible. To me I would especially want my romantic partner to feel safe with me, whether it be physically, emotionally or sexually. Whatever it is. What's the point of being in a relationship if not to have that one person in your life that you can totally be yourself with. We don't get to choose our family. Hell, we don't even get to choose our friends sometimes, LOL. But your romantic partner is one person you should be able to be totally honest with, totally vulnerable, loving, cuddly, sexual... you should be able to cry in front of your partner without feeling guilt or shame, you should be able to laugh with them, be silly with them. So to take that sort of interpersonal dynamic and warp it into something where you're hitting one another and making shit so negative and twisted... just sad.

However, given how Heard was trying to make it seem like Johnny Depp was this evil piece of shit and that it was totally one-sided, making him lose his role as Jack Sparrow, while she was being named as an activist for human rights and abuse survivors and this and that, it's great that this is coming to surface. Granted, she's a privileged rich white woman, so I guarantee nothing will happen to her legally. Hell, just leaving it at rich almost guarantees she'll receive no punishment. But at least now the public knows that this wasn't some one-sided thing. Amber Heard obviously physically abused Depp and it's even possible that she made up the whole thing about him being abusive to take the spotlight off of herself. She sounds like a fucking psycho asshole.

So yeah, the whole situation is just terrible. I tend to not take any joy in the misfortune of others, no matter how shitty they are, though there are exceptions, like child molesters and the like. And people who abuse animals and do weird shit like that. But I'm just glad, in a sense, that some sort of justice is being served.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
RE: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
Women beating men is more common than you would think.

Up till 20 years ago - here in Michigan - spousal abuse was only defined as a man beating a woman. The other way round didn't count.

They changed the law.

The day the new law went into effect - the sister of the woman I lived with got the dubious distinction of being the first woman arrested for spousal abuse.

She got probation.
More proof of how patriarchy fucks over men
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Amber Heard is a sociopath.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Apparently some women also sexually harass men, but mostly gays. Like, some women go to gay bars and forcefully kiss gays and grab their asses. Or in the workplace they sometimes send them pictures of their vaginas.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I disapprove of domestic violence as much as any sensible person.  And although I realize the OP was presented as an example, I'm finding it hard to get too worked up over the problems of two wealthy, privileged people with access to counselling, therapy and who have the wherewithal to make use of it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Thanks for the replies guys! i'll pop back into this thread when I have a minute... Currebtly heading out TN.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
I hate how this woman tries to justify Ambers actions and how this cuck goes along with her, absolving Amber of any wrong doing
Accept thy didn't
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Amber Guyger Convicted onlinebiker 68 4534 October 13, 2019 at 7:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Heard about EpiPen CEO? brewer 116 9333 September 22, 2016 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: brewer
Sad Amber Rayne has died Aractus 6 9955 April 22, 2016 at 4:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Johnny Depp to speak at Reason Rally... Brian37 7 1468 February 25, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan