Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mandate of Heaven
The Mandate of Heaven
The Mandate of Heaven - Google it

THE TRAIN TO WUHAN!

World's richest 2,000 people hold more than poorest 4.6 billion combined: Oxfam

-----

THE TRUE STORY...

Guess what is inside angel's envelope 

Randi's Head 

For further clarification of the events of 9/11: 

THE TYPICAL ATHEIST STRAWMAN ARGUMENT:  

OUR RESPONSE:  

It was only a question of time before this crap would trigger full-scale divine retaliation. 

We love it when atheists fulfil prophecy: 

You can thank RANDI! 

Now for some SYMBOLIC TWO-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS! 

On the TIMELINE: 

0 min 33 sec Randi in the RED SHIRT – signifying the *bl..dy deed* that is about to happen. 

1 min 18 sec Banachek talks about respect for the claimant and then they mock “these kind” of people in the final part. 

3 min 20 sec The test of the power bracelet that increases a person’s energy and balance. Notice our challenge is all about POWER & BALANCE, proving the existence of a HIGHER POWER. 

5 min 15 sec TEST BEGINS. Skeptics one by one stand in CRUCIFIXION POSE. 

1 hr 10 min 21 sec Test is ended in failure. 

1 hr 10 min 30 sec Request is made to make change to the PROTOCOL. 

1 hr 10 min 51 sec Applause is made by all those who wanted him to fail from the very beginning. 

1 hr 25 min 39 sec Now they talk about the Nightline clip that was filmed in Manhattan, also the scene of the 9/11 event. 

1hr 28 min 42 sec They talk about make-shift tests. They think that because no one can win the prize that psychic phenomena does not exist. 

1 hr 29 min 45 sec Banachek says “the majority of ‘these’ people.” A contemptuous reference that occurs repeatedly. 

1 hr 31 min 53 sec The reference to envelopes. Remember the 911 in Angel’s envelope! 

1 hr 37 min 11 sec Swiss says he is not worried about a paranormal event happening. Little does he know what is actually taking place. 

1 hr 39 min 50 sec The mocking of SPIRITS! 

1 hr 40 min 27 sec Reference made to the TERROR of witnessing a supernatural event, i.e, the blood leaving the face. 

1 hr 41 min 15 sec Reference to “these people” once again. 

1 hr 41 min 40 sec Belief in the supernatural is claimed to be a psychological defence mechanism to cope with reality. Swiss talks about how desperate the psychics become when debunked. Little does he know what is happening to the skeptics! 

1 hr 42 min 11 sec WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS! KABOOM… 

A OR B – A veiled reference to the pseudodemocratic American political process, which they don’t have a clue in the world about… 

now you know the origins of the “ATHEIST STRAWMAN” 

The last item was placed there just for you, Randi... 

ENJOY THE...

AATTTTAAACK!

Under Construction: 

WATCH THE PROCESS 

SPOT THE LOONIE!

Moderator Notice
Links and videos removed for violation of 30/30 rule. Familiarize yourself with the rules.
RE: The Mandate of Heaven
Okay... Just a fair warning. This needs to be way more coherent, and a lot shorter, ideally, or at least more properly organized, if so long, if you want a serious response from anyone.

Right now, it looks like you copy & pasted this cluster fuck from your favorite Christian forum as if you're hoping from huge "gotcha" moment. A la, checkmate, atheists!
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
your response does not matter...
Mine does.

Read the rules, particularly the 30/30 rule.
Dying to live, living to die.
They legalize weed - and what happens........
I predict this one has the life expectancy of an arthritic mouse at an owl convention.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
funny how they're more interested in what atheists think than the opinions of their own brethren
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Who keeps shaking the asshat tree?
The one true response to trying to read that OP:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
It's spelled with a C not an H op
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Alzheimers in heaven. onlinebiker 73 8050 October 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2535 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Apparitions from heaven??? Jehanne 217 21407 November 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hell and heaven purplepurpose 14 2765 August 23, 2016 at 9:21 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
Question Heaven seems awful 2 me-"Theist laughs at loudly & with great cruelty" fruyian 141 16469 May 18, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Eureka! Hubble Space TTelescope Finds Heaven Rhondazvous 56 10119 January 21, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Heaven would be good Amine 41 8304 December 12, 2015 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Where is heaven located? Also, why does God care about homo sapiens? MentalGiant 61 14667 September 19, 2015 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  So you want to go to heaven dyresand 42 7282 April 14, 2015 at 8:16 am
Last Post: dyresand
  How do you know you'll still be you when you get to heaven? Chad32 99 14358 August 4, 2014 at 8:35 am
Last Post: archangle