Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Orbital "Are We Here?" Live.
Orbital "Are We Here?" Live.
test

WTF? I put in a youtube link and it comes up with a 33:59 minute long christian youtube video and something about the Dodo. Wtf? Seriously. Wtf?

[youtube]ZvnF_SW3fhI[/youtube]

This is the code: ZvnF_SW3fhI

And when you actually use the link?: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvnF_SW3fhI

IT works! And its the same code. Wtf? Bit of a bug! Lol.

Calling all available staff members and anyone else capable of assistance! Because I have no idea what's going on here!
RE: Orbital "Are We Here?" Live.
Indeed, I posted a playlist as outlined by Darwinian I think in the "extantdodo dissects hovindims" thread, and all of a sudden all regular youtube vids in other threads are an extantdodo video.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Yeah. Weird.
I think I've fixed it.

Something very odd had happened to the code for the youtube tag. Which is strange because I hadn't touched it and I'm pretty sure Adrian and Ace hadn't either.

In the code there is a symbol, $1 which is used as a placeholder for whatever number you decide to enter for any particular video. For some very odd reason this had been replaced with the number for the dodo video.

Well, that's programming for you. Probably is a bug in the MyBB code somewhere.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Ooops. My bad. I was messing with the code to extend the width of the embedded video. I have no idea how the number got in there though :S
Ok the vids fine now. So should I delete all the text on the post that suggests its not working when it is?

Or keep it as history of what happened? Or what? Lol.
Evf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Have To Give Saturday Night Live Credit Minimalist 0 363 October 22, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Long Live Ronnie J Dio!~ ignoramus 3 741 August 1, 2017 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  1812 Overture with 105mm cannons live ignoramus 12 3188 June 14, 2017 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 25480 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Live Tweeting Star Wars - the LOL Edition thesummerqueen 0 762 December 29, 2015 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Re-live the 11th Doctor in 16-bit! Aractus 0 924 March 26, 2014 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Robben Ford - The Hong Kong Incident (Live) orogenicman 2 1084 June 21, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  my live recorded dj mix sets dj-hato 14 3059 April 17, 2013 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: dj-hato
  Porcupine Tree live - Trains Edwardo Piet 1 1607 February 9, 2011 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: theVOID
  Do you want to live forever? theVOID 10 3024 December 22, 2010 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris