Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverend Jeremiah
Wink 
Reverend Jeremiah
Hey guys. Its the Rev "Jerry" (Thats what KichigaiNeko has given me for a nick name) Nice to meet all of you. I have been an atheist and absurdist since 2001, and I have a well aged (like vinegar) comedy arcade site. Here is the link -

www.jesuschristarcade.com

Go there and check it out, have fun on my dime.. and yes, the "Inspirational Sermons" are the sweet tender chocolate nuggets from the diapers of Sweet Baby Jesus himself.

Please feel free to browse the links on my signature to get a better feel of who I am, what I have done, and what I can do.

Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!

P.S. - Thank you KichigaiNeko for being so welcoming and so HAWT!

Jerry
RE: Reverend Jeremiah
Do you know Deacon Fred from Landover Baptist?
(February 16, 2011 at 1:31 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Hey guys. Its the reverend! Nice to meet all of you. Been an atheist since 2001, and I have a well aged (like vinegar) comedy arcade site. Here is the link -

www.jesuschristarcade.com

Go there and check it out, have fun on my dime.. and yes, the "Inspirational Sermons" are the sweet tender chocolate nuggets from the diapers of Sweet Baby Jesus himself.

BTW - MODERATORS - I asked my wife to sign me up to this forum and she used a profile I dont normally use for atheist stuff [bluewizard]. I was like "ARGH!!" so I signed up with my reverend name. If a moderator would be ever so kind as to delete that account (couldnt find a "delete acct" option in the cp to do it myself) as I do not want nor need a second account on this forum. May Sweet baby Jesus bless you with his sacred diapers.

Looking forward to enjoying this forum

Awww I liked 'bluewizard'

Welcome from OZ Hi mate

Yeah went to your "arcade" looks facinating.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
"Do you know Deacon Fred from Landover Baptist? "

Ive only spoke with him on and off in email..but I dont know him personally.

The ones I personally know are:
The American Heathen, Atheistar, Sister Bertha Bangers, Rev Ivan Stang (subgenius), Most of the guys at Freethought Radio. Im currently helping John Mill with the freethought almanac..oh, and Hellbound Alleee..Yeah, I know all of them pretty good and did shows with all of them.
(February 16, 2011 at 1:35 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Awww I liked 'bluewizard'

Welcome from OZ Hi mate

Yeah went to your "arcade" looks facinating.

I like bluwizard as well..but its an online handle I use for non-atheist stuff..

Welcome to the forums, Honourable Reverend Jerry!

We don't delete accounts here, but I can ban Bluewizard for you.
(February 16, 2011 at 2:13 am)theVOID Wrote: Welcome to the forums, Honourable Reverend Jerry!

We don't delete accounts here, but I can ban Bluewizard for you.

Jerry JerryJerry

sorry could't help ma'sel
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
LOL..you guys crack me up.

You do realize being atheist means that Sweet Baby Jeesus is going to personally kick your patooties into HELL FAR where Lucyfer himself will shove watermelons up your dairy airs for all eternity.

Sweet Baby Jesus loves his watermelon patch I tell you what.
(February 16, 2011 at 3:20 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: LOL..you guys crack me up.

You do realize being atheist means that Sweet Baby Jeesus is going to personally kick your patooties into HELL FAR where Lucyfer himself will shove watermelons up your dairy airs for all eternity.

Sweet Baby Jesus loves his watermelon patch I tell you what.

Nae problemo...You can bring SBJ over next week for our monthly BabyQ I'm sure he just needs a little garlic
[attachment=427]

Yeah I've met LuciFer and her mate MefistoFleas...Basement Cat Recruitment team

[attachment=428]
"Nae problemo...You can bring SBJ over next week for our monthly BabyQ I'm sure he just needs a little garlic"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah..I figured since Christians eat the full grown Jesus.. I should eat the Baby Jesus..seeing how we atheists are partial to eating babies and all.
Welcome Reverend. You'll save some of his blood for me, yes? Favorite flavoring agent in Jewish dishes.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is Reverend Rye Speaking. Rev. Rye 21 6317 January 20, 2010 at 4:10 am
Last Post: corbeezejd