Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isolation
Isolation
Well the kid got sent home from school for a sneeze, my mum is 72 so I guess that's it till September...
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
RE: Isolation
A friend of ours coughed at a local park and caused a mini-stampede of people. His cough is a side effect of blood pressure medication.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 17, 2020 at 7:58 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: A friend of ours coughed at a local park and caused a mini-stampede of people. His cough is a side effect of blood pressure medication.

Boru

Lisinopril, gives you kennel cough. Switch that shit.
(March 17, 2020 at 8:32 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 7:58 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: A friend of ours coughed at a local park and caused a mini-stampede of people. His cough is a side effect of blood pressure medication.

Boru

Lisinopril, gives you kennel cough. Switch that shit.

He's just started it.  His doc tells him the cough should go away.  If it doesn't, they'll switch him.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 17, 2020 at 8:41 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 8:32 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Lisinopril, gives you kennel cough. Switch that shit.

He's just started it.  His doc tells him the cough should go away.  If it doesn't, they'll switch him.

Boru

I had it for three years before I found out what the problem was. Dry, "unproductive" cough. I reported it to my doctors with zero results, so I went down my meds list. Bimbo!

Tell him not to tolerate it, switching is an easy and almost immediate fix.
I was on lisinopril and had the same problem so my doc switched me to losartan; no side effects!
(March 17, 2020 at 10:32 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I was on lisinopril and had the same problem so my doc switched me to losartan; no side effects!

You might be good then.

Angiotensin receptor blockers as tentative SARS-CoV-2 therapeutics: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32129518
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Nice! Maybe my excessive drinking has a use after all! My stroke prevention medication is a prophylactic against corona virus! Thanks for the info!
Maybe the world's water supply is tainted with ergot.
(March 17, 2020 at 10:32 am)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: I was on lisinopril and had the same problem so my doc switched me to losartan; no side effects!
Been on losartan for a good long while. Given my pulmonary profile it's a good thing. Think