Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home.
West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home.
The fucker keeps pointing to the fact West Virginia has no cases. What a dangerous fuck. THAT WE KNOW OF. Lack of testing is why we don't know. And even with states we have tested, the testing is low, so no shit the numbers are going to seem low.

The orange fuckface keeps pointing to West Virginia in that it has no cases. How many people reading this have carried their glasses in their hands, their wallets in their hands or their car keys in their hands and forgot they were holding them? "Undetected" does not mean not there in regards to viruses or bacteria. One can touch something, or be around someone and not know they picked it up. LACK OF TESTING IN WEST VIRGINIA is why we don't know the true numbers in that state. And low numbers of what we have detected in other states cannot reflect accurate numbers without mass testing.

Ever step on gum, step on a  tack or nail,  or dog poo and only realize later that is what you did?

That is how fucked up is logic is. He doesn't care bout real numbers or facts. He doesn't want testing because he is selling "out of sight out of mind" bullshit.
RE: West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home.
(March 17, 2020 at 1:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The fucker keeps pointing to the fact West Virginia has no cases. What a dangerous fuck. THAT WE KNOW OF. Lack of testing is why we don't know. And even with states we have tested, the testing is low, so no shit the numbers are going to seem low.

The orange fuckface keeps pointing to West Virginia in that it has no cases. How many people reading this have carried their glasses in their hands, their wallets in their hands or their car keys in their hands and forgot they were holding them? "Undetected" does not mean not there in regards to viruses or bacteria. One can touch something, or be around someone and not know they picked it up. LACK OF TESTING IN WEST VIRGINIA is why we don't know the true numbers in that state. And low numbers of what we have detected in other states cannot reflect accurate numbers without mass testing.

Ever step on gum, step on a  tack or nail,  or dog poo and only realize later that is what you did?

That is how fucked up is logic is. He doesn't care bout real numbers or facts. He doesn't want testing because he is selling "out of sight out of mind" bullshit.

Fair points. ‘No reported cases’ does not equal ‘no cases’. Without testing, there’s simply no way to know how many people are infected. And, since only people who show symptoms are likely to be tested in the first place, there could easily be hundreds of thousands of people who feel perfectly fine walking about spreading the virus.

Even so, Trump is looking at it the wrong way. No reported cases in West Virginia is just another way of saying that the virus is present in 98% of the US. Nothing to crow about.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Reports keep popping up of people who are presumed to have the virus and being denied testing.

Whatever numbers are out there are wrong...period.

One way to keep numbers low is to not test...Trump figured that out early.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

That's the problem with Covid-19. A substantial cohort of the infected exhibit no symptoms at all.

On top of that one may add the ignorant like the religious loon who infected 1160 others by trusting in "god".
Interesting if somewhat frightening fact: about 10% of the people tested test positive. While this is too small a sample to be sure, it could mean that more than 30 million people in the US have the virus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 17, 2020 at 1:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 17, 2020 at 1:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: The fucker keeps pointing to the fact West Virginia has no cases. What a dangerous fuck. THAT WE KNOW OF. Lack of testing is why we don't know. And even with states we have tested, the testing is low, so no shit the numbers are going to seem low.

Fair points. ‘No reported cases’ does not equal ‘no cases’. Without testing, there’s simply no way to know how many people are infected. And, since only people who show symptoms are likely to be tested in the first place, there could easily be hundreds of thousands of people who feel perfectly fine walking about spreading the virus.

Even so, Trump is looking at it the wrong way. No reported cases in West Virginia is just another way of saying that the virus is present in 98% of the US. Nothing to crow about.

Boru

I am also sick of the fucker claiming "nobody is to blame". 

He isn't responsible for where the virus originated, no. But he most certainly is responsible for his lack of response once he knew.

What he did would be like if you called 9-1-1 to report a fire, and either the dispatcher or fire house said, "Meh, it's a hoax", or " we don't have many fires so this one cannot spread".

AND the fucker disbanded the Pandemic team in 2018. 

Shit like this started long ago, even before he took office. The old GOP mantra of "less government"  and "less taxes". 

It is insane for that side to argue "less is always good". If one wants to argue what government should spend on, or how much to spend on, that is a valid argument. But the GOP basically wants our government to be run and owned solely by billionaires. The irony, because of their bullshit attitude of solely being concerned always about profits and nothing about government programs like the CDC/NIH,  that mentality put us behind. 

Now where are the airlines CEOs now? Where are the hospitality CEOs now? They are too fucking stupid to see that they fucked themselves by not caring about the rest of us long term.
He didn’t say ‘Nobody is to blame.’ He said HE’S not to blame. He put the blame squarely on  Obama, falsely claiming it was prior rules and regulations that prevented him from acting more quickly.

Boru
(March 17, 2020 at 2:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: He didn’t say ‘Nobody is to blame.’ He said HE’S not to blame. He put the blame squarely on  Obama, falsely claiming it was prior rules and regulations that prevented him from acting more quickly.

Boru

There are reports he's a little testy with the son-in-law too.

I guess no one is immune to his finger pointing.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

It doesn’t surprise me. Trump has always acted like a guy with little testes.

Boru
(March 17, 2020 at 2:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: He didn’t say ‘Nobody is to blame.’ He said HE’S not to blame. He put the blame squarely on  Obama, falsely claiming it was prior rules and regulations that prevented him from acting more quickly.

Boru

Depending on clip he has said both, at different times. He has said, "I am not to blame", and at different times "nobody is to blame" and at other times "Obama is to blame". His typical deflection game of Whack A Mole to cause confusion.

He pulled the same shit with the report.

"I didn't do it"

"If it happened, I wasn't aware"

"It was a perfect call".

(March 17, 2020 at 1:46 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: That's the problem with Covid-19. A substantial cohort of the infected exhibit no symptoms at all.

On top of that one may add the ignorant like the religious loon who infected 1160 others by trusting in "god".

Even with common things science does have great knowledge of, even with cureable things, if the person who has it, does not test themselves long term, that normally curable thing can become chronic at a minimum, and or deadly.

There are an increasing number of cancers, that if caught early are curable or manageable. Even AIDS is far more manageable now than it was 40 years ago.

But yea, while I think most humans are good, the logic of a superhero claiming to love all 7 billion of us, but leaving us such a crappy home full of disease, natural disaster, crime and war is absurd to me. If humans want to tackle human problems, humans are all we have to do that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 660 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Gog Magog civil war with the west WinterHold 37 2066 July 20, 2023 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 22505 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Send in the social workers. onlinebiker 57 4561 November 1, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1322 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2204 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kanye West fails miserably Foxaèr 3 256 August 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 662 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7432 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3508 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball