Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same avatar.
Same avatar.
And the same snarky nasty bastard.

Well what happened was; I partook of a certain exotic herb and suddenly a thought came to my head that I would fuck O' Riley's daughter fuck with the bash command.
According to various forums it's quite an achievement to wreck Linux so badly that you can't even get a command line to recover the thing. No recovery options at boot up, in short, fucked. Wait, there's more. Two of my three backup drives were plugged in and guess what? Both as empty as an Anglican church.

Fifteen years of bookmarks and password in my Firefox account, all gone. The good Lady Camus and others tried to help recover my Succubus account with a new e-mail address but the automated side of the process was throwing out some weird objections so I said fuck it.

So this is the old Succubus with a heart full of love and understanding. Hehe
Miserable Bastard.
RE: Same avatar.
T.rump would blame Obama for that. Doh
Welcome back!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome back matey...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Hello new guy.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel the same? Fisher92 12 2513 January 13, 2015 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Username/Avatar ... why oh why? mayor of simpleton 40 6586 January 20, 2012 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda