Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billionaires Behaving Badly. Again.
Billionaires Behaving Badly. Again.
Just when you thought the mega-rich owners of sporting clubs couldn't possibly be any worse than that walking pile of human filth, Mark Cuban, THIS happens.  Heartless bastards.

MLB Commits $30 Million To Support Stadium Workers

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Billionaires Behaving Badly. Again.
There is some good in the world.
Dying to live, living to die.
Pity it takes something like a pandemic to bring it out.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 21, 2020 at 5:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Pity it takes something like a pandemic to bring it out.

Boru

And it will stop the moment this is over.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 21, 2020 at 5:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Just when you thought the mega-rich owners of sporting clubs couldn't possibly be any worse than that walking pile of human filth, Mark Cuban, THIS happens.  Heartless bastards.

MLB Commits $30 Million To Support Stadium Workers

Boru

They'll keep an eye on the stadiums. The homeless won't be sleeping in the box seats in an abandoned stadium. $30 mill is cheap compared to having the boxes seats cleaned of human shit.