Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AnecDOTES.
Tongue 
AnecDOTES.
There is so much funny conspiracy crap on youtube, I'll never be bored!
Most of it of course is based on SOLID anecdotal evidence! lol

Give me your best example of proof from anecdotal evidence!

eg:
5G kills! I walked passed a tower and there was a dead bird on the ground!
And our all time fav: someone knows someone who knew someone who swore the sun jiggled at Fatima one day!
what about: I'm standing on my roof and the horizon looks perfectly flat to me! Round earth, my arse!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: AnecDOTES.
The Earth is spherical.

But the sun is a flat disc that spins.

When we see it end on, we call it "night".
Dying to live, living to die.
The Earth can't be flat, if it was, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

When the Earth spins around, it makes a breeze.  That's where wind comes from.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You can also get breeze from a car window.
Just saying car windows can be handy when it's hot.

(April 6, 2020 at 5:00 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: When the Earth spins around, it makes a breeze.  That's where wind comes from.

Boru

When I was in primary school, the teacher asked us how we know the earth rotated.
I'm assuming she was hoping we'd say "because day and night" but I said because what you said.

I told her because when the earth spins the clouds try to keep up but they never do, which is why we always see clouds moving ever so slowly.

No idea if it was bullshit, but I still remember the glazed look in her eyes. She couldn't agree or disagree.
I'm 56 yo now and I still don't know the answer Dunno   oh look, a squirrel blue tongue lizard!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
One of my brothers once shot a rabbit as it was coming out of a hole in the ground. A week later, he shot a second rabbit coming out of the same hole.

Clearly then, holes in the ground spontaneously generate rabbits.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 6, 2020 at 5:24 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: One of my brothers once shot a rabbit as it was coming out of a hole in the ground. A week later, he shot a second rabbit coming out of the same hole.

Boru

Watership down.

You've seen the movie.

You've read the book.

Now shoot the cast.
(April 6, 2020 at 5:24 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: One of my brothers once shot a rabbit as it was coming out of a hole in the ground. A week later, he shot a second rabbit coming out of the same hole.

Boru

That doesn't sound right....

Are you sure that the hole wasn't a portal to a nearby rabbit universe Dunno That would make more sense...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 6, 2020 at 5:38 am)ignoramus Wrote:

Boru

That doesn't sound right....

Are you sure that the hole wasn't a portal to a nearby rabbit universe Dunno That would make more sense...

A bunniverse?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University Anecdotes FlatAssembler 21 1272 April 10, 2020 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Fireball