Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Jean and Michael Jackson....
Billy Jean and Michael Jackson....
I don't get it, if he was so desperate in proving that the kid was not his son, why didn't he go on Maury Povich?
RE: Billy Jean and Michael Jackson....
Well, that’s easy enough, Maury only premiered in 1991, and Thriller was released nine years earlier.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 7, 2020 at 3:05 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Well, that’s easy enough, Maury only premiered in 1991, and Thriller was released nine years earlier.

[Anticipating Brian’s response]

I don’t care if you hate ABBA, I will never apologize for my Michael Jackson joke. We are one species. Tribalism. Hitler. Pol Pot. My late mother. I have a friend in Pakistan. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 7, 2020 at 3:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 3:05 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Well, that’s easy enough, Maury only premiered in 1991, and Thriller was released nine years earlier.

[Anticipating Brian’s response]

I don’t care if you hate ABBA, I will never apologize for my Michael Jackson joke. We are one species. Tribalism. Hitler. Pol Pot. My late mother. I have a friend in Pakistan. 

Boru

Tongue
[Image: ZGCE2Pl.gif]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I don't think the lyrics have any real meaning to them besides the purpose of selling records.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let is snow (make it so), By Cpt. Jean Luc Piccard pocaracas 4 2269 December 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan