Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RATTS in the cradle and the silver spoon....
RATTS in the cradle and the silver spoon....
Here is another video of the hair band metal of the 80s l loved.

RE: RATTS in the cradle and the silver spoon....
Well, that was just awful.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 13, 2020 at 5:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, that was just awful.

Boru

Why? Because you didn't like the song?

The band RATT did pretty damned well for it's erra. I have to admit, that is the only song I know of. But for a hair band, metal band, for that decade, that is an awesome song,
(April 13, 2020 at 5:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 5:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, that was just awful.

Boru

Why? Because you didn't like the song?

The band RATT did pretty damned well for it's erra. I have to admit, that is the only song I know of. But for a hair band, metal band, for that decade, that is an awesome song,

Yes, it’s awful because I don’t like it. Much in the same way that ‘Hill Street Blues sucked’ because YOU don’t like it.

See what I did there?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 13, 2020 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 5:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Why? Because you didn't like the song?

Yes, it’s awful because I don’t like it. Much in the same way that ‘Hill Street Blues sucked’ because YOU don’t like it.

See what I did there?

Boru

Damn you are so close to getting me..

THE WORD IS......... HOLD YOUR BREATH..... STAR WARS...... JAWS........INDIANA JONES, Scarface, ..... SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.

THE WORD IS ........ WAIT FOR IT....... WAIT FOR IT........ WAIT FOR IT...... DUT DUT DUUUUUUUUHHHHH

...........TASTE!
(April 13, 2020 at 5:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yes, it’s awful because I don’t like it. Much in the same way that ‘Hill Street Blues sucked’ because YOU don’t like it.

See what I did there?

Boru

Damn you are so close to getting me..

THE WORD IS......... HOLD YOUR BREATH..... STAR WARS...... JAWS........INDIANA JONES, Scarface, ..... SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.

THE WORD IS ........ WAIT FOR IT....... WAIT FOR IT........ WAIT FOR IT...... DUT DUT DUUUUUUUUHHHHH

...........TASTE!

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with you liking the song. I was consciously doing what you do all the time, trying to show you the error of your ways.

Two more things:

Shame on you for making the late, great Harry Chapin part of your stupid joke.

The name of the band is ‘RATT’, so your thread title should read ‘RATT’s’, not ‘RATTS’.

Boru
(April 13, 2020 at 6:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 5:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Damn you are so close to getting me..

...........TASTE!

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with you liking the song. I was consciously doing what you do all the time, trying to show you the error of your ways.

Two more things:

The name of the band is ‘RATT’, so your thread title should read ‘RATT’s’, not ‘RATTS’.

Boru

Lets just cut the crap.

You love me, I love you, and we both want to have sex and make babies the rest of the world would rather start  WW3 over so they dont have to face our spawn.
(April 13, 2020 at 6:07 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 6:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I didn’t say there was anything wrong with you liking the song. I was consciously doing what you do all the time, trying to show you the error of your ways.

Two more things:

Boru

Lets just cut the crap.

You love me, I love you, and we both want to have sex and make babies the rest of the world would rather start  WW3 over so they dont have to face our spawn.

World War 3 already happened. If you knew fuck all about history, you’d be aware of that.

Grow up.

Boru
(April 13, 2020 at 6:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 6:07 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Lets just cut the crap.

World War 3 already happened. If you knew fuck all about history, you’d be aware of that.

Grow up.

Boru

Lets just let Japs and Jews and Krauts fuck white Americans over. Lets just let white people stupidly think they are better than the Germans/Italians/Japanese they defeated.

Maybe humans are humans and race and politics and religion DO NOT FUCKING MATTER.
(April 13, 2020 at 6:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 13, 2020 at 6:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: World War 3 already happened. If you knew fuck all about history, you’d be aware of that.

Grow up.

Boru

Lets just let Japs and Jews and Krauts fuck white Americans over. Lets just let white people stupidly think they are better than the Germans/Italians/Japanese they defeated.

Maybe humans are humans and race and politics and religion DO NOT FUCKING MATTER.

I don’t understand any of that, but I’d appreciate you doing me a small favour - please remove the kudos you gave my last post. I’ll owe you one, I promise.

Boru