Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Mandatory vaccinations?
Mandatory vaccinations?
If a vax is found will there be mandatory inoculations ordered? Will there be fighting if the orders are given?
RE: Mandatory vaccinations?
(April 14, 2020 at 7:11 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: If a vax is found will there be mandatory inoculations ordered? Will there be fighting if the orders are given?

How would the cousins react?
Miserable Bastard.
(April 14, 2020 at 7:11 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: If a vax is found will there be mandatory inoculations ordered? Will there be fighting if the orders are given?

When people stupidly invoke "freedom of religion" as a blanket statement, they won't argue freedom to murder, they wont argue freedom to rob, they wont argue against stopping behind a school bus letting kids off. 

When the delusional selfish theist argues for "freedom of", they are arguing for their own selfish narcissism, not equality, in which freedom is not "no rules" but with the same responsibility that leads everyone to stop at a red light at an intersection.
(April 14, 2020 at 7:20 am)Succubus#2 Wrote:

How would the cousins react?

The folks with thousands of guns (literally) and a deep suspicion of anybody they haven't known since birth? Oh, they'd be fine. Shitfan
Darwin's law at work.
They can't hurt the sensible one's who are inoculated.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 14, 2020 at 7:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: Darwin's law at work.
They can't hurt the sensible one's who are inoculated.
They've already stopped updating the "Called to Heaven" page on the forum. Dodgy
(April 14, 2020 at 7:22 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 7:20 am)Succubus#2 Wrote: How would the cousins react?

The folks with thousands of guns (literally) and a deep suspicion of anybody they haven't known since birth? Oh, they'd be fine.  Shitfan

Thousands?

Literally?

Uh huh.... Sure...

I know two millionaires who collect guns. (I used to sell guns - remember?)

Neither has over A thousand.

I'm sure your idiot relatives have the scratch.for that kind of collecting....

Dodgy
I've mentioned the "Big Fifty" before, back when they only had ~1,500 guns between them. Lesser collections can still run into double digits without strain.
I think mandatory vaccinations will be put in place in some areas.  China, certainly.  The US?  Nah.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 14, 2020 at 7:21 am)Brian37 Wrote:

When people stupidly invoke "freedom of religion" as a blanket statement, they won't argue freedom to murder, they wont argue freedom to rob, they wont argue against stopping behind a school bus letting kids off. 

When the delusional selfish theist argues for "freedom of", they are arguing for their own selfish narcissism, not equality, in which freedom is not "no rules" but with the same responsibility that leads everyone to stop at a red light at an intersection.

What does this have to do with mandatory vaccinations?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supreme Court Considers Mandatory Govt Funding of Religious Education EgoDeath 8 737 September 24, 2019 at 10:37 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Arizona Senator Wants Mandatory Church Attendance AFTT47 53 6254 April 1, 2015 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Why we need a mandatory living wage: Ryantology 96 13846 September 6, 2014 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome