Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Locked
Thread Locked
The 'The Quotes Game' is showing locked for me.  I can't post; there is no reply option and it shows that it is locked at the bottom of the thread (like the ban log always does). 

Boru and Valk have been able to post since the 'Thread Closed' button showed up.

Can someone help?

Thank you.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Thread Locked
It shows locked to me too. Since boru was the last to post mabe it was locked by accident.
(April 25, 2020 at 6:52 am)LastPoet Wrote: It shows locked to me too. Since boru was the last to post mabe it was locked by accident.

First thing I checked - it isn't showing locked on my screen.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Try it now.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Its open now.

An experiment you could try: make a test account and purge it.

[Image: 3y2z86.jpg]

Somebody used this accidentally Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It's possible that I may have accidentally locked the thread.

Though it looked okay when Boru PMed me about it. Anyway if it is the case, I apologise.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 25, 2020 at 7:45 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's possible that I may have accidentally locked the thread.

Though it looked okay when Boru PMed me about it. Anyway if it is the case, I apologise.

And if it's not the case, I'll just blame the universal scapegoat.

Iggy!!
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 25, 2020 at 7:45 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's possible that I may have accidentally locked the thread.

Though it looked okay when Boru PMed me about it.  Anyway if it is the case, I apologise.

Based on the thread notes, I’m fairly sure it was me that locked it. I promise that it was accidental - there is no evidence that I locked it deliberately to give myself more time to look up the quotes and beat everyone else to the punch.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Boru
Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius