Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So ....... who wants to go bowling?
So ....... who wants to go bowling?
Then grab something to eat? Maybe watch a movie? You know, the normal fun stuff.

It's not like there a fucking epidemic ploughing through America killing people by the thousands daily!
Jesus Christ! We just shut our beaches again in NSW because people abused the privilege by not social distancing! And we've got 80 dead nationwide.
You guys up there in crayland are something else!

Dead Horse
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: So ....... who wants to go bowling?
I'll only go if we take a clown car.
I'm in .......... but I'll need to get a haircut first so I can see the pins.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 25, 2020 at 10:43 pm)no one Wrote: I'll only go if we take a clown car.

Only if the chump is driving and all the rest of the occupants have some fentanyl poppers to share. I want no part of that party, though. Oh, and they have some propane tanks. And highway flares. And a couple pounds of magnesium shavings. Looks like it a bad trip to leave without a few spray cans of diethyl ether, in case the car stalls. Hello, Mars!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Today I kinda broke quarantine to get my hair done...
Dying to live, living to die.
I broke quarantine by visit my local bank, but it's ok...I wore a mask.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 26, 2020 at 4:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I broke quarantine by visit my local bank, but it's ok...I wore a mask.

Boru

I have a friend who's a hairdresser (the only one I go to, in fact) who has been sruggling since the quarantine started. She's a single mother with two kids.

So I went to her house to get my hair done.

Most expensive hair appointment I ever had.
Dying to live, living to die.
You old softie, you. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I broke quarantine yesterday by letting my son come over so I could do his taxes for him. I hadn't seen him since I brought him a birthday cake on the 9th of this month.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Gotta get my hair done soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2163 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  More proof 45 wants blind loyalty. Brian37 22 2555 December 8, 2018 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1344 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3101 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Madame DeFarge Wants Out Minimalist 4 618 May 7, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 21233 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Fucktard So Wants To Start A War Minimalist 18 2060 February 15, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Ken Ham wants to ruin Halloween Foxaèr 31 6396 October 16, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: FFaith
  The WLB Wants To Fuck Over Nursing Home Patients Minimalist 6 1266 August 18, 2017 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conservative Columnist Wants To Get Kelly Fired Minimalist 16 3584 August 5, 2017 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow