Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power through Certainty - How I came to know HIM
Power through Certainty - How I came to know HIM
I'm so enlightened by the grace of God. This is my story.

Once when I was a child I got left at the alter. No, I wasn't getting married but that's where my mother left me when she got hitched to a stranger that she met at her brothers wedding who called himself “Pastor Schlong” Being a kid didn't mean that I couldn't figure out that she wasn't ever coming back and from then on I promised to devote all my time in exacting revenge. Needless to say Uncle John was surprised that I was still there when he came back to the church to meet his mistress Reverend Jim.

He took me and adopted me as his own son. He taught me all about the stories in the bible and how the evolution that school was teaching me was blasphemy and that only sinners would believe in it. He taught me that our all loving father loved us so much that if we made sense of anything he'd beat us to death and not only that, he'd torment us by allowing a devil he created to watch over our flaming souls for eternity in a firey 'un-topia' called Hell. Uncle John, being the caring person that he is decied that the best way for me to truly understand the ways of God was for him to inflict me in a way that was both loving and informative, thus he took it upon himself to beat me five times a day with a stick, sometimes Rev Jones (Jim's nickname) would come to help him out.
I'm so grateful to them both for showing me The Way and for leading me on a path to higher learning.

Once, when I was seventeen something mysterious happened to me. I was on my way to Franklin High when this woman wearing denim jeans and a belly shirt approached me and asked if I would like to give her a ride. I thought about it for a while and then came to the conclusion that I had no choice put to do as she had asked. Otherwise I'd be considered some misogynistic ass-hat. We went behind a local Gas-It and into the shadows of a back alley. Little did I know that she did NOT want a piggy back ride but money in exchange for sexual favors! I was exalted and disgusted but I had sex with her before spitting on her and calling her a whore. No, don't get me wrong. I love everyone that God created but when I was taking pleasure in the sin of men, a voice came into my head and told me that I had to destroy Sin and that my spit was holy and could cleanse the heart of blasphemers.

It told me that I, myself alone would have to carry the burden of proof of God to non-believers and believers who were shallow in their hearts. It whispered “I am who I am and I am you and you are who I am too” and I knew for certain that no false feeling could be so euphoric. My heart wept and skidded at the dawning realization of the mission that I had acquired.

Over the years it made me understand my purpose and to develop a persona as to mask my intellect in the nonintellectual. So I decided that I'd pretend to be an Atheist and show all the Christians that they were wrong in how they believed and show the non-believers that there was only one flesh of God and that I was his voice.
And that is what brings me here.

P.S.

Belly shirt girl, I love you and I know we had plans tonight but you owe me fifty bucks and a heart tattoo with my name on it. Fucking bitch.

This has been a WHAT-THE-FIDONEVN PRODUCTION aka A random post by a guy who is probably gonna be banned!)

God bless!

RE: Power through Certainty - How I came to know HIM
was there a point to this?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Yes. There was.
There was? It must have been cleverly hidden between all those words.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
He is applying a uniquely christian form of logic called argument from self-absorbed verbosity.
When you say you came to "know" him, is that the biblical use of the word?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 19, 2011 at 9:08 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: When you say you came to "know" him, is that the biblical use of the word?

Apparently the divinity he knew like the men of Sodom knew lot's guest turned the other cheek when he stuck his mortal pecker into the divine orifice.

Ref: genesis 19:5
I'm still trying to discover where the "art" is in this post.

Over my head, I'm afraid!

There are many intelligent Christians, no doubt, but an "intellectual Christian", is surely an oxymoron.
I thought it was funny.

p.s any pics of belly shirt girl?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power EgoDeath 2 1675 September 22, 2019 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  How dare him: the hearth of life. WinterHold 11 1325 June 3, 2016 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Power of Music Red Celt 16 4751 September 18, 2012 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: jonb
  Pure Bitch Power Edwardo Piet 0 1495 March 9, 2012 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Self Expression Through Written Word Erinome 20 4209 October 29, 2011 at 11:10 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Justin Bieber as you have never heard him before Eilonnwy 9 3034 August 18, 2010 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Entropist
  Pure Bitch Power Edwardo Piet 0 1139 May 3, 2010 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet