Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiskey
Whiskey
Human beings come in different shapes, colors and mentalities. But one of the stupid things -and the disgusting things- is to see one them copy-catting and mimicking another cultural code thinking that such attitude will bring them glory, and give them the right to demolish weaker individuals and groups of their own.

For example: you see an Arabic person drinking whiskey -because Americans drink it- and speaking English -because Americans speak it-, then brutalize other weaker Arabs while speaking English with an American accent and drinking whiskey.

Another example is an Indian who brutalizes natives of Kashmir while speaking American with a funny-Indian accent -as if American English gives him the right to brutalize these people-.

You probably knew the goal of my post: it is not judging people who seek another culture; but it is condemning gullible humans who use such means to brutalize others.

Humans turn into circus freaks when they do such a thing. And it isn't their attempts to mimic; but their attempts to brutalize innocents is what makes them freaks.

Drinking whiskey doesn't make you American; as if it is normal to brutelize in the first place.
Mimic; but you can never hide your true face.
RE: Whiskey
I thought you were leaving.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Whiskey isn't even American it's Scottish
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 14, 2020 at 4:51 am)SUNGULA Wrote: Whiskey isn't even American it's Scottish

And we all know how the Highlanders have been oppressing the Arabs for centuries...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Strikes me OP is about how despicable it is to divert from ethnic "purity" - Godwin?
(May 14, 2020 at 4:35 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I thought you were leaving.

Boru

I saw
(May 14, 2020 at 3:49 am)WinterHold Wrote: For example: you see an Arabic person drinking whiskey -because Americans drink it- and speaking English -because Americans speak it-, then brutalize other weaker Arabs while speaking English with an American accent and drinking whiskey.

Tell me again how sheep's bladders may be utilised to prevent earthquakes.
Miserable Bastard.
(May 14, 2020 at 4:35 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I thought you were leaving.

Boru

'39 Huff waiting at the curb.
Groucho!!

Boru
(May 14, 2020 at 3:49 am)WinterHold Wrote: You probably knew the goal of my post:

Yes, putting on display your
  • ignorance
  • bigotry
  • immorality

Hint: Not necessary, we already know. You gave plenty of demonstrations in the past.

(May 14, 2020 at 4:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 14, 2020 at 4:51 am)SUNGULA Wrote: Whiskey isn't even American it's Scottish

And we all know how the Highlanders have been oppressing the Arabs for centuries...

Boru

Islay or Speyside? Think Islay doesnt even count as *highlanders*.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse