Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 3:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo's underground.
Cuomo's underground.
If you love jazz and swing and b bop, and big band,  this is the video for you.

RE: Cuomo's underground.
Swing, bebop and big band are all varieties of jazz. What you’ve got there is probably best described as ‘cool jazz’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 26, 2020 at 8:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Swing, bebop and big band are all varieties of jazz. What you’ve got there is probably best described as ‘cool jazz’.

Boru

They still kick ass!
They do indeed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 26, 2020 at 9:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: They do indeed.

Boru

Thank you.
Johnny* hates Jazz.

*read "Beccs".

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 26, 2020 at 9:27 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Johnny* hates Jazz.

*read "Beccs".

Tongue

Whatever you tried to post didn't take on my end.
(May 26, 2020 at 8:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Swing, bebop and big band are all varieties of jazz. What you’ve got there is probably best described as ‘cool jazz’.

Boru

To quote Hugh Laurie "There are only two kinds of music, good and bad, everything else is just indexing"
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(May 26, 2020 at 9:29 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 26, 2020 at 9:27 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Johnny* hates Jazz.

*read "Beccs".

Tongue

Whatever you tried to post didn't take on my end.

I'll leave you to handle your end...
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 27, 2020 at 3:54 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote:

Boru

To quote Hugh Laurie "There are only two kinds of music, good and bad, everything else is just indexing"

Seems a tad simplistic, but OK.

Boru