Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am going to be Franks with you.
I am going to be Franks with you.
Inspired by other posts I wanted to post a jazz artist I am fond of and here is one of my favorite songs of his.

RE: I am going to be Franks with you.
That's the sort of thing that will be enjoyed by people who enjoy that sort of thing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 30, 2020 at 6:01 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That's the sort of thing that will be enjoyed by people who enjoy that sort of thing.

Boru

But have you ever been a never been?
Never have I ever been a never been.  I have never even ever been a never-ever been.  Ever.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I've heard that album so many times, but then again, probably so has anyone who's ever worked in a coffee shop. :-)

Same as that Little Feat 'Don't fail me now' album.

I listened to part of the video.  I thought that maybe it was just a really poor choice of this guy's work.  So I wandered off and listened to a couple more...nope, they are all the same crap song in the same crap breathy voice.  

@Little lunch I am sorry you had to endure that.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 30, 2020 at 6:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never have I ever been a never been.  I have never even ever been a never-ever been.  Ever.

Boru
Sounds like my old friend, Ben Ther-Dunthat.
(May 30, 2020 at 6:27 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Never have I ever been a never been.  I have never even ever been a never-ever been.  Ever.

Boru

Ever have I been a disbeliever in never, but never whensoever have I ever been an ever been.  Whomsoever had been a never been, Howsoever he is an achiever of being, never ever will he be a never been again.
(May 30, 2020 at 10:05 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Boru

Ever have I been a disbeliever in never, but never whensoever have I ever been an ever been.  Whomsoever had been a never been, Howsoever he is an achiever of being, never ever will he be a never been again.

I'll spend the rest of the day trying to diagram those sentences.   Faints

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 30, 2020 at 10:24 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 30, 2020 at 10:05 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Ever have I been a disbeliever in never, but never whensoever have I ever been an ever been.  Whomsoever had been a never been, Howsoever he is an achiever of being, never ever will he be a never been again.

I'll spend the rest of the day trying to diagram those sentences.   Faints

Try a metaphysical interpretive model.
Miserable Bastard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, what are you going to do about it? Brian37 19 1401 February 14, 2019 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Movies you're not going to watch Foxaèr 53 6145 October 1, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The next Doctor Who is going to be...... Foxaèr 58 12923 July 21, 2017 at 2:57 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  How Long Has This Been Going On... BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1659 January 4, 2017 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  going places..... bozo 8 1848 October 15, 2011 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy