Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Kim Jong-un Can’t Teleport"
"Kim Jong-un Can’t Teleport"
Quote:Kim Jong-un Can’t Teleport, North Korean Media Admits

The declaration contradicts previous claims made by the North Korean regime, as experts suggest Kim Jong-un is attempting to demystify his bloodline.

For generations, myths pertaining to the god-like status of North Korea’s leaders have flourished in the hermit kingdom. Kim Jong-un, along with his father Kim Jong-il and grandfather Kim Il-sung, have long been enshrined by a national cult of personality: a mystical narrative that has, since at least the 1950s, made some fairly audacious claims about the family’s supernatural abilities.

Among these is the allegation that Kim Il-sung never urinated or defecated; that Kim Jong-il was born on the volcano Mount Paektu under a spontaneous double rainbow, and learned to drive at age three; and that Kim Jong-un, like those leaders before him, is capable of folding space itself in order to travel great distances in a short period of time.

Last week, however, North Korea’s official newspaper admitted for the first time that some of these assertions are not necessarily true: namely, that the regime’s leaders are not quite capable of manipulating time and space.

This power to bend space and time is known as “chukjibop”—literally a “method of shrinking the earth”—and is described as the ability to race towards an enemy’s blind spot so fast that the attacker seems to temporarily disappear. The pre-existing myth stated that Kim Il Sung was able to use the chukjibop technique to win a battle against imperial Japanese soldiers during the early twentieth century, when Korea was a colony of Japan and he was allegedly leading Korean guerillas in exile.

https://www.vice.com/en_in/article/7kp95...rean-media

Oh well, at least Jesus and his dad never retract their superpowers like when he turned water into vine;
or Muhammad when he split the Moon;
or Sai Baba when he rose people from death and levitated Hard Rock Cafe's founder's car when it fell off the cliff.
Their powers even grow as time passes.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: "Kim Jong-un Can’t Teleport"
Ha! I have the power to turn cash into alcohol Smile
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

But he can telalie.
Have we considered the very real possibility that he can teleport?  It strikes me as perfectly reasonable that NK realizes they've fucked up by revealing Kim's superpowers, and now they're desperately trying to backtrack to cover that up.  Look for more 'denials' of his powers in the days to come.

-He can't really transmute metals with he mind.

-He can't fly.

-He can't shapeshift.

-He isn't bullet proof.

-He does not have retractable adamantium claws.

Think about it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
But his real super hero ability is to not binge out on McDonalds! Honestly! He can control it! I'm serious!

Oh fuck it! Yeah, he can't....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Do the people really believe this stuff or just go along with it so they can have an easy life?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(June 1, 2020 at 5:19 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Do the people really believe this stuff or just go along with it so they can have an easy life?

In NORK your thinking has already been done for you.
(June 1, 2020 at 6:32 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(June 1, 2020 at 5:19 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Do the people really believe this stuff or just go along with it so they can have an easy life?

In NORK your thinking has already been done for you.

If you are thinking - it is probably along the lines of "how the hell do I get OUT of here?".