Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you on the REO Speedwagon Bandwagon?
Are you on the REO Speedwagon Bandwagon?
I am.

RE: Are you on the REO Speedwagon Bandwagon?
(June 9, 2020 at 6:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am.

I’m not. I’m also not on the Starship starship, the Zeppelin zeppelin, or the Train train.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
La’

Ne
M hěi
Vtla
Ne
Ne
Nej
Nee
Ei
Finnish
Ei
Non
Nein
Ochi
ʻAʻole
Loh
Nahin
Nem
Nei
nih
Tidak
Uimh
No
Īe
Ani
Nihil

Ne
Méiyǒu
No
Nei
Persian
Næh
Nie
Não
Nahīṁ
Nu
Nyet
Nyet
žiadny
št
No
Nej
ĀmIllai
Mị̀
Yok hayır
Ni
Nahin
Không
Dim
Cha
(June 9, 2020 at 6:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am.

I’m not. I’m also not on the Starship starship, the Zeppelin zeppelin, or the Train train.

Boru

Who mentioned Starship or Zepplin?

But if it pleases you I will mention Kim Carnes. 

(June 9, 2020 at 6:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m not. I’m also not on the Starship starship, the Zeppelin zeppelin, or the Train train.

Boru

Who mentioned Starship or Zepplin?

But if it pleases you I will mention Kim Carns. 

What do you mean who mentioned Starship and Zeppelin? *I* mentioned them. Weren’t you paying attention?

And it’s ‘Carnes’, not ‘Carns’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 9, 2020 at 6:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Who mentioned Starship or Zepplin?

But if it pleases you I will mention Kim Carns. 

I mentioned Starship and Zeppelin. Weren’t you paying attention?

Boru

Just corrected  the spelling. I realized it prior you catching it. And if you must know, my first goole search was Kim Karns.
(June 9, 2020 at 6:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I mentioned Starship and Zeppelin. Weren’t you paying attention?

Boru

Just corrected  the spelling. I realized it prior you catching it.

Suuuuuure you did.

Boru
(June 9, 2020 at 6:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Just corrected  the spelling. I realized it prior you catching it.

Suuuuuure you did.

Boru

I am being dead serious. 

It might surprise you but I do post on other social media than this website. And I really hate my spelling, so I hate when I submit and have to go back and correct my post. If you really think this is the only place I fuck up you are kidding yourself.  I literally caught myself after my submission. I have had the same issues on Facebook And Twitter as well. So please don't think you are special.
(June 9, 2020 at 6:50 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Suuuuuure you did.

Boru

I am being dead serious. 

It might surprise you but I do post on other social media than this website. And I really hate my spelling, so I hate when I submit and have to go back and correct my post. If you really think this is the only place I fuck up you are kidding yourself.  I literally caught myself after my submission. I have had the same issues on Facebook And Twitter as well. So please don't think you are special.

If it’s any consolation to you at all, I really, truly, honestly, sincerely and deeply do NOT think this is the only place your spelling sucks. I think your spelling sucks anywhere and everywhere you try to spell.

Boru
(June 9, 2020 at 6:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 9, 2020 at 6:50 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am being dead serious. 

If it’s any consolation to you at all, I really, truly, honestly, sincerely and deeply do NOT think this is the only place your spelling sucks. I think your spelling sucks anywhere and everywhere you try to spell.

Boru

Is this where I take a bottle of pills and drink a bottle of vodka?