Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello.
If I want to join these forums then I should create an introduction thread, write "Hello." in the title and say "Hello." at the end of this post.

I want to join these forums.

Therefore, I should create an introduction thread, write "Hello." in the title and say "Hello". at the end of this post.

Hello.
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts
RE: Hello.
Welcome to the forums!
Thank you.
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts
That's all quite logical.

Hello!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome
Hello conformist.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello! Big Grin
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
welcome matey.

if you're going to communicate using if/then logic, please don't forget the :else

everyone needs an escape clause

eg:

if someone trolls us too hard, then they will be banned, else they can stay
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 14, 2020 at 3:08 pm)ModusPonens1 Wrote: If I want to join these forums then I should create an introduction thread, write "Hello." in the title and say "Hello." at the end of this post.

I want to join these forums.

Therefore, I should create an introduction thread, write "Hello." in the title and say "Hello". at the end of this post.

Hello.

I look forward to reading your posts.  Welcome
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5941 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates