Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ain't wearing no mask....
I ain't wearing no mask....
The battle cry of mental midgets everywhere....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/us/michig...index.html

How bad does your breath have to be where you'd rather be shot than wear a mask?

Huh
RE: I ain't wearing no mask....
We’ve got those people here in Florida.

Some businesses have fliers on their doors making it mandatory for masks to be worn, yet customers aren’t turned away if they’re not wearing masks. Because money.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
For years businesses put up signs saying "No shirt, no shoes, no service". I don't recall a lot of deaths over that.

Seatbelt laws ruffled some feathers but I also don't recall that bein' a hangin' offense.

People just don't like being told what to do. We are surrounded by adult sized toddlers.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Kids, learn the lesson. You don't wear a mask, you die. How much clearer do we have to be.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 15, 2020 at 7:59 am)arewethereyet Wrote: For years businesses put up signs saying "No shirt, no shoes, no service".  I don't recall a lot of deaths over that.  

Seatbelt laws ruffled some feathers but I also don't recall that bein' a hangin' offense.

People just don't like being told what to do.  We are surrounded by adult sized toddlers.

The "no shirt, no shoes" thingie was to keep the hippies out.... They're generally too stoned to get violent.. They might get weepy - but that's usually the worst....

Wink
(July 15, 2020 at 8:56 am)ignoramus Wrote: Kids, learn the lesson. You don't wear a mask, you die. How much clearer do we have to be.

Honestly, I don't give a crap about those idiots getting sick and dying. It's the people they will infect that get my sympathy.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 15, 2020 at 9:42 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 15, 2020 at 8:56 am)ignoramus Wrote: Kids, learn the lesson. You don't wear a mask, you die. How much clearer do we have to be.

Honestly, I don't give a crap about those idiots getting sick and dying.  It's the people they will infect that get my sympathy.

How about we make Montana a "mask free zone" and the
Moderator Notice
Slur removed.
 can all get together and infect each other?
(July 15, 2020 at 9:42 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

Honestly, I don't give a crap about those idiots getting sick and dying.  It's the people they will infect that get my sympathy.

Not to mention the 77 year old this covidiot stabbed.
(July 15, 2020 at 9:45 am)onlinebiker Wrote: How about we make Montana a "mask free zone" and the zipperheads can all get together and infect each other?

Already been happening. It’s called church and Trump rallies.
Saw an article yesterday about a woman who was bragging on social media about driving from her home in Washington state (which is requiring masks) to Idaho (which is not) to purchase groceries so she doesn't have to wear a mask.

She is driving from an area with a high infection rate to a rural area with limited medical resources to potentially act as COVID Mary.

What a gem.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I can't wear a mask" "alternative products? Brian37 10 1055 September 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  " I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask". Brian37 39 2256 August 23, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Has anyone noticed the decrease in mask usage? TaraJo 40 1887 July 4, 2020 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! WinterHold 34 4130 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "Arab/wearing veil?we have no table for you...". Paris racist restaurant WinterHold 25 3207 May 23, 2018 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump's wearing leotards, HA HA! Brian37 23 4014 March 27, 2017 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Arrests at Million Mask March account_inactive 11 1439 November 6, 2016 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Dumpster behind the mask. Brian37 46 4521 March 6, 2016 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Kentucky Fire Chief: "We ain't taking no niggers here" Ryantology 35 6395 November 29, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: strawdawg