Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?
What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?
What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?

I'm experiencing intense loneliness, right now. Of the platonic sort. It's not romance or sex I need right now.

So, I was wondering ... what is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts
RE: What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?
We’re not locked down anymore. When we were, the missus was here for most of it.

I don’t really experience loneliness. But if I did, I can’t think of a website would be much help.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm sorry you're feeling that way, man.
I got nothing.
Except...I was feeling bad a while back and The Red Green Show cheered me up. :-)

(July 16, 2020 at 3:44 pm)ModusPonens1 Wrote: What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?

I'm experiencing intense loneliness, right now. Of the platonic sort. It's not romance or sex I need right now.

So, I was wondering ... what is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?
Youtube 

The music really helps . And were else can i hear the Star Wars Cantina Song Medieval Style?

"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

This one! 😁 Actually tho, the conversations and support on here are super cool.

In general tho, I'm really lucky - I have my SO and two roomies besides. And we're not in complete lockdown here anymore, so I've been able to have a friend or two over at a time for socially-distanced BBQs and stuff.

(July 16, 2020 at 4:44 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: YouTube.

The music really helps . And were else can i hear the Star Wars Cantina Song Medieval Style?

😂😂😂😂😂 OMG I'M DYING YESSSSS
(July 16, 2020 at 4:44 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
(July 16, 2020 at 3:44 pm)ModusPonens1 Wrote: What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown?

Youtube 

YouTube is my favorite website during the lockdown but watching videos and interacting with YouTube comments doesn't alleviate my loneliness one bit. It's near the very top of my list for alleviating boredom but it's near the very bottom of my list for alleviating loneliness.
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts
I do push backs. I push my chair back from the computer and find a nice book to read. I've never liked crowds bigger than two people.
I think the lockdown is extra hard for people like me. And by that I don't mean to say I'm unique in my loneliness. Because, in this case, all I mean by "people like me" is "people who live alone."
What, besides these forums?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Being lonely and being alone are 2 separate things.
OP, which are you?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Dill doesn't get me a website that shows all the free entry Gentlemens Clubs? BananaFlambe 7 638 December 5, 2023 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Loneliness and the Perpetuation of Pain MarcusA 33 1707 August 30, 2023 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  I rarely remember what I dreamed during night Der/die AtheistIn 31 2602 July 24, 2022 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir