Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is...
Atheism is...
[youtube]LCUYiflkXHc[/youtube]
[Image: happy1.gif]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Atheism is...
Very good indeed. Another little gem that should be played on large screens in school assemblies!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Richard Coghlan makes good videos, hes also a comedian so he likes to put humor into his videos as well.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
(January 21, 2009 at 6:04 am)Darwinian Wrote: Very good indeed. Another little gem that should be played on large screens in school assemblies!

i wish they would play this stuff at my school. that would be super
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
They wouldn't at my sons school either as they are all Christian. Well, as far as we can work out anyway.

Which is a bit suspicious as about 30% of English are atheist (I stand to be corrected) and so we think the headteacher is fixing the interviews for new posts.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(January 21, 2009 at 2:17 pm)Demonaura Wrote: Richard Coghlan makes good videos, hes also a comedian so he likes to put humor into his videos as well.

Indeed, but this one is very out of character for him.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Richard Coughlan is quickly becoming one of my favourite posters on YouTube. When I saw this video, I immediately favorited it. Apparently I wasn t alone, as, according to the information to the right of the video, Thunderf00t, Pat Condell and AronRa did as well.
Calvin founded a little theocracy, modeled after the Old Testament, and succeeded in erecting the most detestable government that ever existed, except the one from which it was copied.
"Heretics and Heresies",Ingersoll's Works, Vol. 1, p. 226