Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Homophobia in Britain.
Muslim Homophobia in Britain.
http://www.johannhari.com/2011/02/25/can...phobia-now

Great article.
RE: Muslim Homophobia in Britain.
You're referring to this story correct?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8010629.stm

That fucking little shit Nazrul Islam, at the very least I hope he rots for what he did, he should have been deported, then we'll see how much pride the wanker has then.
'He robbed a girl of twelve while out on bail' what a brave man.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I don't support violent homophobic attacks as the ones mentioned in the article even though I don't believe that homosexuality is a sinless affair either.

Also, the issue of whether or not homosexuality is natural amongst humans is debated.

The fact that it has existed for quite a long time is not proof that it is natural and all the arguments for biology are open to interpretation (as is much of science). But I do agree that whether or not it exists, the primary issue, is the moral element and I am more against people who allege that homosexual acts and gay marriage are permissible in the Shariah than the notion that it is an urge that God placed in people like he placed the desire for food and drink (even though I disagree with the latter as well). I do not mean to imply that people who are homosexual or have homosexual feelings are sub-human or do not deserve to be respected.
I am wondering if these 'brave, proud, anti-gay muslims' are actual closet gays themselves...it is human nature to vilify someone for something YOU want to do or be.
And unfortunately these actions just serve to make muslims appear to be 50years behind the times, I don't think for one minute that ALL muslims in UK (or anywhere else for that matter) are as retarded as these creatures seem to be, but things like this serve no purpose other than to make the offender look foolish.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 26, 2011 at 3:22 am)Welsh cake Wrote: You're referring to this story correct?

That fucking little shit Nazrul Islam, at the very least I hope he rots for what he did, he should have been deported, then we'll see how much pride the wanker has then.
Only 10 years for that!?!? What he has done is no less crime than murder. As I was reading the story I really wanted to punch him to death!
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
(February 26, 2011 at 6:49 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I don't believe that homosexuality is a sinless affair either.

And therefore a kind of crime. Because thats what sin is isnt it? a crime, and crimes require punishment dont they?

Personaly I dont get homosexuality, I feel absolutely no attraction to other men 'in that way' and when ladies do things to each other I cant imagine what they can experience that a man cant deliver.

It all seems a bit like elaborate masturbation to me, but hey, who am I to judge, as far as I'm concerned as long as everyone is of an age to consent and does consent why shouldnt they? even if I never want to do it myself.

It seems to me that the people who make the most noise about being anti -gay tend to be the ones who hold latent homosexual feelings that spill out into self loathing and hating other gays.

There have been several instances of this with american evangelists and I would be surprised if the same wasnt true of muslim preachers.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 26, 2011 at 6:49 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Also, the issue of whether or not homosexuality is natural amongst humans is debated.

Only by assholes who pay too much attention to what 2000 year old desert nomads supposedly thought about it.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(February 26, 2011 at 3:22 am)Welsh cake Wrote: You're referring to this story correct?

Did anyone else read that as Nazgûl Islam and then wonder if Tolkein was anti-Muslim?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5077 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2259 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1238 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1320 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4702 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3881 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 776 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1921 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 920 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1189 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3