Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Wolf Blitzer with egg on my face....
I'm Wolf Blitzer with egg on my face....
Many of you may remember this famous clip, where Wolf did that bullshit stereotypical question about thanking "the Lord" and got this response.

RE: I'm Wolf Blitzer with egg on my face....
No, I don’t remember it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 6, 2020 at 1:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, I don’t remember it.

Boru
It was on the telly, love.
In Oklahoma thanking the lord is usually a safe bet. 

Her stammer was kind of funny.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Always reminds me of the lady preacher standing in front of the rubble that was her church and saying "Thank God more people weren't killed."
(September 6, 2020 at 1:29 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(September 6, 2020 at 1:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, I don’t remember it.

Boru
It was on the telly, love.

That could explain it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Haha. Funny that you bring this up. I watched an atheismisunstoppable (Devon Tracey) video on youtube recently with Dave Silverman where they talk about the woman in this clip with Blitzer, who is a nutjob who accused Silverman of sexually assaulting her by touching her lower back, which she calls her 'sacrum'. The woman is a complete whacko and got shut down in the courtroom by the judge for acting out of her mind.