Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead By Daylight.
Dead By Daylight.
Anyone play it?

I only play killer, my girlfriend plays survivor.

I've gone from maining as The Huntress, Billy, had some decent games with The Hag now I'm doing pretty good as The Doctor. I go between being a level 8 to 9 killer.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Dead By Daylight.
(September 8, 2020 at 11:31 am)paulpablo Wrote: Anyone play it?

I only play killer, my girlfriend plays survivor.

I've gone from maining as The Huntress, Billy, had some decent games with The Hag now I'm doing pretty good as The Doctor. I go between being a level 8 to 9 killer.

The only time I've played a game like that was Friday the 13th and it was really fun. It didn't let you choose what you were so sometimes you were Jason, the other times you were the useless survivors.