Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They're all mad save thee and me...
They're all mad save thee and me...
...and thee I'm none too sure about.
RE: They're all mad save thee and me...
‘The Great Gaels Of Ireland
Are the men that God made mad
For all their wars are merry,
And all their songs are sad.’ - G.K. Chesterton

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Being Irish, I guess I should resent the Notre Dame nickname, "The Fighting Irish." After all, how long do you think nicknames like "The Bargaining Jews" or "The Murdering Italians" would last? Only the ironic Irish could be so naively honest. I get the feeling that Notre Dame came real close to naming itself "The Fuckin' Drunken, Thick-skulled, Brawling, Short-dicked Irish."

George Carlin
I've never intentionally killed an Oirish. Almost never.
(September 8, 2020 at 6:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I've never intentionally killed an Oirish. Almost never.

Go ahead. We’ll make more. Wink

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 8, 2020 at 6:12 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I've never intentionally killed an Oirish. Almost never.

Nor I.

But "accidents" happened.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: kYhLJzn.png]

My mouse pad till I recently replaced it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

HA! I have a fancy-pancy clinical diagnosis to document my maddening ways.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(September 8, 2020 at 6:55 pm)Sal Wrote: HA! I have a fancy-pancy clinical diagnosis to document my maddening ways.

I still have my release form, the whole ‘...no longer a danger to himself or others...’ bit. Seriously.

Boru
I watched that boat sail down the river many moons ago. Matter of fact, it was more than one boat. Several even. Though some were smaller. Some larger, too. A whole parade of boats. Like at Disneyland.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1902 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Rep-pimping thread for the Mad Cosmic Emperor Iroscato Iroscato 60 7898 August 26, 2017 at 6:38 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1627 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anyone else start to feel like they're going insane when they get tired? EruptedCarcassBloat 9 1540 October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Show off your Mad Photographic skillz ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2113 May 31, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Will somebody save me? KUSA 32 2705 May 17, 2016 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Cato
Video The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn. IanHulett 2 823 October 4, 2015 at 12:49 am
Last Post: IanHulett
  What Are Some Little Things People Do That Make You Mad? Salacious B. Crumb 155 13860 September 27, 2015 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Thumbs Up Save a cow, share vegetarian recipes please! Catholic_Lady 72 10768 July 7, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Nope
  Why are you sad/mad/upset? (place to complain) Sedna 22 4519 April 19, 2014 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko