Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok eggheads, help me find this Blondie video....
Ok eggheads, help me find this Blondie video....
Youtube sucks. I cant find certain videos I look up I know exist. Many old songs have multiple videos of the same song.

I am looking for the "Heart Of Glass" video, of Blondie, but all I get is the night time version where she has short hair sinning on a parka floor.

The version I am looking for, of course starts out with the same music, but starts out on a dusty dirt road in the middle of the day, in an old timey car with a huge billboard in the back seat of her face. Then it ends up with her on the same stage and dress in a yellow and black striped dress as if she were a crossing guard.

And for that matter, since I have had to buy a new computer, I cannot find the official English version of Nena's 99 Luft Balloons.
RE: Ok eggheads, help me find this Blondie video....
(September 25, 2020 at 4:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Youtube sucks. I cant find certain videos I look up I know exist. Many old songs have multiple videos of the same song.

I am looking for the "Heart Of Glass" video, of Blondie, but all I get is the night time version where she has short hair sinning on a parka floor.

The version I am looking for, of course starts out with the same music, but starts out on a dusty dirt road in the middle of the day, in an old timey car with a huge billboard in the back seat of her face. Then it ends up with her on the same stage and dress in a yellow and black striped dress as if she were a crossing guard.

And for that matter, since I have had to buy a new computer, I cannot find the official English version of Nena's 99 Luft Balloons.

The fuq is that?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 25, 2020 at 5:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 25, 2020 at 4:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Youtube sucks. I cant find certain videos I look up I know exist. Many old songs have multiple videos of the same song.

The fuq is that?

I fucking hate Youtube. YOU  found me the English version of "99 LuftBaloons" a couple years ago. I bookmarked it and since that computer crapped out on me.

Blondie also has multiple versions of "Heart Of Glass". I am looking for the version where the video starts out on a dusty road in what seems to be a farm field, where it is an old timey car with a huge picture of her face in the back seat.

And if you can do it again, please find me the ENGLISH official version of 99 Luft Balloons.

NO YOU GOT THE NIGHT VERSION OF heart of glass.

I am looking for the video where she is wearing a yellow and black dress.
(September 25, 2020 at 5:59 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 25, 2020 at 5:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: The fuq is that?

I fucking hate Youtube. YOU  found me the English version of "99 LuftBaloons" a couple years ago. I bookmarked it and since that computer crapped out on me.

Blondie also has multiple versions of "Heart Of Glass". I am looking for the version where the video starts out on a dusty road in what seems to be a farm field, where it is an old timey car with a huge picture of her face in the back seat.

And if you can do it again, please find me the ENGLISH official version of 99 Luft Balloons.

NO YOU GOT THE NIGHT VERSION OF heart of glass.

I am looking for the video where she is wearing a yellow and black dress.

99 Luft Balloons is in English.

I have never seen the version of the Blondie video you are asking about.  I think you are high again.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

https://youtu.be/7aLiT3wXko0
But thanks for finding me 99 again! I love you.
I would like someone to find me the version of ‘Jailhouse Rock’ where Elvis is wearing a diving helmet and coveting his neighbour’s wife on a windbreaker floor.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 25, 2020 at 6:05 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: https://youtu.be/7aLiT3wXko0

That was the music, not the video.

"Arewethereyet" found the original English video for me just now. Thank you Arewethereyet!

I was looking for the video.

But now, I am looking for the Blondie "Heart Of Glass" version that starts out with the video of a dusty road car, which seems to be in the middle of a farm road, in which, there is a huge picture of Blondie in the back seat of the car, in the middle of the day, then ends up on her on a stage singing in a yellow and black dress on a stage that looks like safety colors in a factory.
(September 25, 2020 at 6:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 25, 2020 at 6:05 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: https://youtu.be/7aLiT3wXko0

That was the music, not the video.

"Arewethereyet" found the original English video for me just now. Thank you Arewethereyet!

I was looking for the video.

But now, I am looking for the Blondie "Heart Of Glass" version that starts out with the video of a dusty road car, which seems to be in the middle of a farm road, in which, there is a huge picture of Blondie in the back seat of the car, in the middle of the day, then ends up on her on a stage singing in a yellow and black dress on a stage that looks like safety colors in a factory.

How many more times are you going to describe this?
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I got the dress color's wrong, but here is a cover someone did of the same song, 

There is an original version of "Heart Of Glass" somewhere in the web, that features what I said about the intro where she is pictured in billboard in the back seat of an old timey car on a dusty road, and ends up in this video for the same song.

Here is another version I was looking for,

This is partially what I was looking for. The original that I cannot find was the original footage at the beginning of the song where they go from the dusty dirt road to what you see in the studio in this video. But this IS the dress I was looking for.

I was remembering the color of her dress wrong all this time. But considering the patterns , it does look like public utility safety garb.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had enough of ABBA? Fine, here's Blondie! Brian37 31 2756 July 9, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: tackattack